Darelle Revis

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm SO glad he does't play for the Packers. He's wanting another contract. He's so fulla Sh*t. He knew it was front loaded & he was going to make a few million less. Hey Revis you big freakin' cry baby! Finish the contract you have you moron. If Revis holds out for another contract I'll lose ALL respect for him as a football player. He knew what he was signing when he put his John Hancock on the contract. I understand if he had 1 more yr left on his contract to renogotiate thats fine but when you have several yrs left on your contract then deal w/it. If I was the Jets owner I'd tell Revis to deal w/the contract he signed a couple yrs ago. If you want to hold then do so but you will be fined under the new CBA. You hold out & I promise you won't retire as a jet.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
He can be a headache when it comes to his contracts, and he occasionally says stupid **** for no reason, but he's worth every penny.

His talents far, far, far outweigh any other issue he may present

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's not worth all the distractions. SO glad he's not a Packer.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't stand NY Jets but have to give credit where it is due in regard to Derelle Revis. He is the best CB in NFL.

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree w/giving credit where credit is due. Revis is the best at this time. Couple more yrs he won't be

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I agree w/giving credit where credit is due. Revis is the best at this time. Couple more yrs he won't be

I think he will be at top for quite some time. I agree that he is full of ****. He signed the contract, he is a smart guy and he is making a lot of money. I have no sympathy for him just like I had no sympathy for Osi Umenyora when he held us up this year for more money. Difference however is that Darrelle Revis is best in NFL at his position and Osi Umenyora isn't even a starter on our team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts