1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Danario Alexander (WR, Missouri)

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by NYPacker, Mar 16, 2010.

1. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    The most underrated prospect I know. When Jeremy Maclin left for the Eagles Missouri needed to fill that hole immediately and Alexander stepped up his game. He's regarded as a late round prospect but I feel the Packers should take him ONLY IF HE GOES UNDRAFTED. He has rare speed at 6'5" and the packers don't have a tall threat like that other than Jermichael Finley. The biggest knock on Alexander is that his route running is very raw but Green Bay's WR coach can definitely fix that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTDP19DFQjk]YouTube - Danario Alexander 2009[/ame]

2. claybillings

claybillings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    If I remember correctly earlier in the draft season this guy was projected to be the second WR taken after Bryant, I wonder what happened if he is gonna be a late rounder now, he sure looks talented.

3. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    He suffered a torn ACL in practice which really hurt his draft stock. You're right I definitely saw him as the best receiver in the draft next to Dez Bryant. I doubt he'll go undrafted as some other team might give him a chance with a 5th or 6th round draft choice.

4. Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61
    would love to have.. wouldnt mind spending a 5th or 6th rounder on him at all.. we need a tall threat really bad besides finley

5. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    We can draft a couple guys (injury) and wait a year before they get on the field. The OLB from Wisconsin, and this guy. Especially since they were rated pretty high before they got hurt. I mean.........chances are......a 6th or 7th round guy has less chance of making the team anyhow and are usually projects.