2014 Florida State 13 170 1,008 5.9 8 22 203 0
2015 Florida State 12 229 1,691 7.4 19 24 244 1
2016 Florida State 13 288 1,765 6.1 19 33 488 1

College Totals 38 687 4,464 6.5 46 79 935

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
too small!

He's good we don't need him for this offense... Ty does pretty much the same as he can catch out of hte backfield as well!

We would need a "bruiser" to punish the defense when they're tired

KevinR

Cheesehead
Reaction score
too small!

He's good we don't need him for this offense... Ty does pretty much the same as he can catch out of hte backfield as well!

5'10".....210 ? Still a need to add another RB

OP
OP
Vrill

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
too small!

Emmett Smith was 5'9 215. Dalvin Cook is 5'10 210............................

Cook is plenty big. But with Cook, he can house it from anywhere on the field.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
5'10".....210 ?

just no...

but he is a TT like pick lol

something we don't really need honestly

I do think he's a good player but he isn't really someone the O would need

This is a PASSING offense (Nelson/Adams/Cook/Allison/Janis/Davis) and (Bennett/Kendricks/Rodgers) should give a clear indication of what the offense is trying to do

Ty Montgomery is an EXCELLENT and "somewhat proven" choice for being able to get good YPC running and catching the ball out of the field(a dual threat)... so why the need for another guy with his skillset

It would appear that Ripkowski might take that "bruiser"/hard yards to get kind of role

But what this offense really needs at RB is another "power/bruiser" back, which is what Lacy was/did... a BIG BIG dude who can run and punish the defense when they've been worn out trying to get to ARod and the WRs

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Off-field issues, fumble problem, bad athlete, and three shoulder surgeries. I pass.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this kid has speed. I want him tomorrow. the hell with our CBs. King might be ok but i'd rather this kid than whatever CB is left. Or if we are lucky we pick up both tomorrow. say waaaaa!

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still don't get the reasoning in spending a realtively high draft pick on a runningback...

Considering this is a PASSING OFFENSE with Ty Montgomery and Michael and Rip coming back...

How many carries would Cook get, even if we drafted him???

50-60?? lol

KevinR

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Minnesota Vikings have the 16th pick in the second round, and they may look to move up in order to get Cook. The Cincinnati Bengals, who own the 41st overall pick, may have Cook near the top of their board as well.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I would love it if the Vikings moved up and drafted Cook.

KevinR

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still don't get the reasoning in spending a realtively high draft pick on a runningback...

Considering this is a PASSING OFFENSE with Ty Montgomery and Michael and Rip coming back...

How many carries would Cook get, even if we drafted him???

50-60?? lol

RB'S can catch passes also.....maybe even return punts and kickoffs ?

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RB'S can catch passes also.....maybe even return punts and kickoffs ?

What was Ty Montgomery's old position??

You don't think he can catch passes??? LOL

We don't need to draft a return ace in the 2nd round

KevinR

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe not Cook, but I think the Packers do want to add another RB.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Mixon does so much more for our offense then Cook. Mixon is a 4 down player and you can even line him up in the slot and return kicks. Mixon is also way more explosive then Cook.

Delvin Cook also has character concerns and questionable people that he hangs out with. This guy has bust written all over him.

Mixon is the easy choice here.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes you take a running back in the later rounds...

obv if Fournette had fallen to 29, you would take him, but that OBVIOUSLY dind't happen

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just no...

but he is a TT like pick lol

something we don't really need honestly

I do think he's a good player but he isn't really someone the O would need

This is a PASSING offense (Nelson/Adams/Cook/Allison/Janis/Davis) and (Bennett/Kendricks/Rodgers) should give a clear indication of what the offense is trying to do

Ty Montgomery is an EXCELLENT and "somewhat proven" choice for being able to get good YPC running and catching the ball out of the field(a dual threat)... so why the need for another guy with his skillset

It would appear that Ripkowski might take that "bruiser"/hard yards to get kind of role

But what this offense really needs at RB is another "power/bruiser" back, which is what Lacy was/did... a BIG BIG dude who can run and punish the defense when they've been worn out trying to get to ARod and the WRs

The reason why mont is good is his quickness that lacy did not have. yes lacy was a tank but lacked agility like mont. and with this slow o line that is not a good fit for heavy backs. cook would be a nice addition with his speed and agility like mont. we still have rip to plow drive to bring it home.

now that watts and top cbs are gone leaving king as the best prospect, I wouldn't be surprised if we pick up king tomorrow.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
yes you take a running back in the later rounds...

obv if Fournette had fallen to 29, you would take him, but that OBVIOUSLY dind't happen

Some scouts have Mixon as the best player in the whole damn draft,

OP
OP
Vrill

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mixon does so much more for our offense then Cook. Mixon is a 4 down player and you can even line him up in the slot and return kicks. Mixon is also way more explosive then Cook.

Delvin Cook also has character concerns and questionable people that he hangs out with. This guy has bust written all over him.

Mixon is the easy choice here.

You're talking about character concerns with Cook and then cite Mixon in the same breath? LOL

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some scouts have Mixon as the best player in the whole damn draft,

idk, there are only so many "special" talents at RB. I think Fournette could be really really good honestly, much like Zeke and like AD when he came out

The only real knock on Fournette is keeping his weight in check and durability, but he's a big, big guy.. .and for running back too... he's 6'1 to 6'2 something like that so I don't think it will be that big of a deal

I think Fournette could be one of those guys who comes in and gets 1,300 to 1,500 yards this year honestly

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree that Mixon is the better talent than Cook though as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts