Dallas and our luck therein during the playoffs

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sooo....yeah no....3 straight playoff losses in a row previous to today. Different teams and eras, but the pain of that trifecta still lives in the francise' belly. This game has all the makings of more of the same. Have the pack ever won a playoff game IN Dallas? I don't think so. Today I think a victory would be more than just anaccomplishment, it would turn this trend on its end.

D

Deleted member 6794

Sooo....yeah no....3 straight playoff losses in a row previous to today. Different teams and eras, but the pain of that trifecta still lives in the francise' belly. This game has all the makings of more of the same. Have the pack ever won a playoff game IN Dallas? I don't think so. Today I think a victory would be more than just anaccomplishment, it would turn this trend on its end.

The Packers are 1-4 in the playoffs at Dallas with the only win happening during the 1966 season when Green Bay won the NFL championship game by a score of 34-27 before going on to win Super Bowl I vs. the Chiefs. The losses occurred in 1982, '93, '94 and '95.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
...and 95 was the NFC Championship game...after which, coke head Michael Irvin said: "It's midnight. Cinderella can go home now." P.O.S.....

OP
OP
lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
did he push off before doing another line? lol Truth be told in todays game that man would be an offensive PI machine. :cautious:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Maybe when we score today we spike it in the STAR ? They seem to like that ;)

Members online

Latest posts