D

gbfan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This D is looking real pathetic. The Jets are just slowly picking us apart. Our lack of ANY kind of pass rush is allowing them more than ample time to get open. Plus our DB's pay more attention to trying to read the QB and get a pick than follow their assignments. There has been zero progression the last few weeks, in all honestly we look even worse.

And how can anyone tackle with that big a** club on Barnetts hand.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Embarassing performance......simply embarassing. Players and coaches should be called out for the stink bomb they are laying right now. Huge lack of effort.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If heads aren't rolling after this game then I say get rid of all of em at the end of the season.

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not only are the defensive players awful, but is there a more uncreative defensive coach in the NFL than Bob Sanders? Jesus... if you can't get any pass rush with 4 men, then do something about it. It's just pathetic.

charlesplaisted

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not only are the defensive players awful, but is there a more uncreative defensive coach in the NFL than Bob Sanders? Jesus... if you can't get any pass rush with 4 men, then do something about it. It's just pathetic.

What?

I thought he was supposed to be as good as Bates because he studied and worked under him for a couple of years. Is that not true?

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it hits 40 I would empty the bench. No way Favre should be in at that point. No way the scrubs could be any worse than they way the starters have played.

Pack14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This defense is horrible. The whole defensive coaching staff should be fired. Sad to say I will keep watching and see if the jets can put up 50.

Members online

Latest posts