D-line?

olwig420

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't understand why people keep saying that we need D-line man??? If you just forget the fact that Jolly is a dumb ***, he is a good football player and if players like Vick deserve a second chance, Jolly deserves a second chance. If we rotate in Jolly, Neal, Pickett, Jenkins, and Raji we would have one of the best D-lines in the league. If we resign Green and keep Wilson as back up, we would not need any more depth unless we have another horrible year with injuries like this one.

DCEBB2011

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't understand why people keep saying that we need D-line man??? If you just forget the fact that Jolly is a dumb ***, he is a good football player and if players like Vick deserve a second chance, Jolly deserves a second chance. If we rotate in Jolly, Neal, Pickett, Jenkins, and Raji we would have one of the best D-lines in the league. If we resign Green and keep Wilson as back up, we would not need any more depth unless we have another horrible year with injuries like this one.

I have to disagree with you. I think you can never have too many fresh legs to rush the passer or eat up blocks. Keeping those guys fresh on those long drives at the end of games could be key to winning a few close ones. The futures of Jolly, Harrell, Green, and Neal are uncertain due to injuries, free agency, and off-field issues. Pickett isn't getting any younger either, and the most prolific DEs in the 3-4 are not NTs anyway. We could use some more athleticism at DE and another big guy in the middle at NT.

Members online

Latest posts