Culpepper traded

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know whether to cheer or cry. When healthy he is dangerous to both the Pack and the Queens. LOL!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Now the Saints are goin to freakin go crazy to get Brees and then draft mario.

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is bad. Now Brees will probably sign with the Saints, which means they won't be selecting a QB with their pick. It's looking like we won't get Mario anymore.

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hoos said:
This is bad. Now Brees will probably sign with the Saints, which means they won't be selecting a QB with their pick. It's looking like we won't get Mario anymore.

One minute too late :lol:

Seriously though....somebody may offer the Saints a sh1tload of money for that second pick and then take a QB.

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Saints are the biggest retards ever if they take Williams. Out of all the positions they need, DE is probably the pos. they need the least.

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My hope is that the Saints take 'Brick and then the Titans and Jets take QBs. On second thought, this probably doesn't change much since NY was rumored to not take VY if that was the only option left.

Toronto_Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
uwbadger12000 said:
The Saints are the biggest retards ever if they take Williams. Out of all the positions they need, DE is probably the pos. they need the least.

Darren Howard left via free agency, did he not? That would open up the starting right end spot.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everything I've read says that they will trade their draft pick to the Raiders or Vikings or Lions.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Here is what is left on the roster, two quality starter already:

79 Verdon, Jimmy DE 6-3 280 24 2 Arizona State
94 Grant, Charles DE 6-3 290 27 5 Georgia
98 Whitehead, Willie DE 6-3 300 33 8 Auburn
92 Bryant, Tony DE 6-6 282 29 7 Florida State
91 Smith, Will DE 6-3 282 24 3 Ohio State

No great need here, it would make sense for them to trade down and take Huff out of Texas @ Safety.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Especially now. They probably can't even afford the pick. Talk about a team that doesn't generally like to pull their wallets out.

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Toronto_Cheesehead said:
uwbadger12000 said:

Darren Howard left via free agency, did he not? That would open up the starting right end spot.

Yes Darren Howard did leave but the do have Will Simth to replace him if you look at will smiths stats he has gotten better every year and is justing waiting to have a break out year. he had 8.5 sacks last year comapared to Darren Howard's 3.5 sacks

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either way........there's no sense getting upset about it. It's nothing we can control. Hopefully "Super Mario" will still be available.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Saints could trade down and pick up AJ Hawk, Vernon Davis, or Micheal Huff.

The pick has a lot of value with Leinart or Bush on the board.

Best case for the Packers would be for someone like the Raiders to trade up. The Saints could easily go Mario Williams with that pick. D'Brick as well but I would feel more comfortable if the Raiders or Vikings were making the pick rather than the Saints.

V

Vikeman

either way Mario or Hawk will both be there for the Pack. Don't be surprised with this new owner if the Vikes don't trade 2 1st's and 2 2nd's to get up to #2 to snag the QB they covet. This owner is not afraid to spend.

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
either way Mario or Hawk will both be there for the Pack. Don't be surprised with this new owner if the Vikes don't trade 2 1st's and 2 2nd's to get up to #2 to snag the QB they covet. This owner is not afraid to spend.

Whats your name over at purple pride?

Members online

Latest posts