Cullen Jenkins out a couple of weeks

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The day after: McCarthy says Jenkins out a couple of weeks - JSOnline

Given the "luck" we've had this season, I think we can consider it a blessing that he's only out a couple of weeks, against the easiest game of the stretch at Detroit, and against the "most losable" game at NE.

He'll be fresh to murder Eli and Jay.

Meanwhile, CJ, Jarius, Raji, Jenkins, CM3 and Zombo: it's up to you guys to pick up the pace.

KILL KILL KILL!!!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is not bad news to me. I was praying all last night that I wouldn't wake up and find him on the IR list. At least the injury God's have been a bit nicer. I agree RS, he will be well rested for Eli and Jay. We will certainly need him in those games. This may give our D motivation to play all out while Jenkins is down. My prayers for Jenkins to heal up! He is such an important part of this defense!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I missed what happened since I was at the game as far as the details go.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This will hurt. Jenkins is a force. The Lions are no longer a joke and we can't afford another loss.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a blessing in disguise. I foresee tough games ahead with opponents controlling the clock. We'll need to rotate on D-line to remain fresh, and this is a great opportunity for CJ Wilson to get reps.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Man, can the Packers EVER catch a break. ********** I'm gonna get on my soap box again. CONDITIONING!!! LOOK INTO IT

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is probably directly related to me wearing a defensive players jersey instead of the typical rodgers jersey that I roll with on sundays

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's been dealing with that strain for a while now. Hopefully he can get completely healthy instead of healthy enough to play. it would be nice to have him at 100% for the last couple of games and playoffs.