Cowboys game

IHATEVIKINGS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys im from purple pride.org! (PACKER FAN THOUGH) And i wrote that vikings suck message there i blew up yea i know but anyway i was being a complete *** hole to them but really im not like that and i hope to talk some football with you guys!

But anyway what are your predictions fro the cowboys-packers game I gotta put 21-28 The packer will win because of the legs aaron ropdgers has on him and he will be able to break away from there pressure for some more time to pass.

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eeeeeehhh...

McNabb has way better legs then that guy Rogers and we still sacked his life up like groceries

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cowboysfootball said:
eeeeeehhh...

McNabb has way better legs then that guy Rogers and we still sacked his life up like groceries

I think you might be surprised at how well Rodgers runs.

cowboyuptx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tkpckfan said:
cowboysfootball said:
eeeeeehhh...

I think you might be surprised at how well Rodgers runs.

McNabb's so strong on his feet, we should have sacked him a few more times, but he was able to pull out of the defender's grasp.... McNabb's much tougher to sack than Rodgers....

Rodgers presents a totally different challenge... Rodgers will run if you give him lanes, we were lucky McNabb passed up a couple of his chances to run... Rodgers is quicker and maybe faster than McNabb... I fully expect to see Rodgers pick up a couple first downs via his legs...

Just for good measure... Romo can also run when called for, though it's very seldom that he does... He'd much rather buy time behind the line of scrimmage, and wait for a receiver to come open down-field... I'd say Romo's a little more elusive than Rodgers in and around the pocket, but overall they're both quick on their feet...

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea they both are quick and elusive its the supporting cast that i care about and dallas has a better one...its like comparing Sienfeld to All My Children lol is that a good analogy?

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy crap - I agree with cowboysfootball on something! yikes!

PERFECT analogy! Congrats!

Owens = Kramer (the crazy guy)
Crayton = Elaine (the chick)
Barber = George (the narcissistic putz)
Witten = Putty (the dim-witted neandrathal)

Driver = the dude every chick wants to bang
Grant = the other dude every chick wants to bang
Jones = yet another dude every chick wants to bang
Jennings = the dude even the dudes want to bang

edit: just fyi - I actually don't dislike Barber OR Witten. I think they're both great players and great pros. Owens and Crayton could learn something from them re: professionalism , but it is what it is. I was just having fun with this "analogy" since it made absolutely no sense to begin with.

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its funny people criticize one of the best WR ever to play the game. you wish u had a T.O or a crayton for that matter...

OP
OP
I

IHATEVIKINGS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys our receivers can OWN your recievers put together you have To wow ok we have:

Driver
Jenning
Jones
Martin
Nelson

And why would we want TO the cocy bastard is goona be ocho uno by the years end. Anyway id much rather have jennings than TO.......cowboys you remind of the vikings fans before the opener cocky and "The best" until we prevented there awsome line from sacking us and when we won they were qiuck to know that they arent contenders for the north. So keep talking Cowboys it good luck to the packers!

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cowboysfootball said:
its funny people criticize one of the best WR ever to play the game. you wish u had a T.O or a crayton for that matter...

LOL, I wish I had Crayton! "it's funny.." the way you have consistently stuck your foot in your mouth on this board and embarrassed yourself and the Cowboy fan base in the process.

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cowboysfootball said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

For a second there I thought you were being serious... oh **** you were!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LambeauLeaper said:
cowboysfootball said:

LOL, I wish I had Crayton! "it's funny.." the way you have consistently stuck your foot in your mouth on this board and embarrassed yourself and the Cowboy fan base in the process.
Hence the reason why I stated in another thread I won't talk football with most Cowboys fans when I go back home to Texas. They can't have an open-minded conversation about football every team you mention that isn't the Cowboys is "they suck".

MoxRox

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TexasPackerFan said:
LambeauLeaper said:
cowboysfootball said:

Hence the reason why I stated in another thread I won't talk football with most Cowboys fans when I go back home to Texas. They can't have an open-minded conversation about football every team you mention that isn't the Cowboys is "they suck".

Actually, that tends to be true about most NFL fans, including you.

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MoxRox said:
Yeah because I'm not bashing the Boys just trying to have a conversation about the two teams without trashing the other team or saying to some stupid **** like "You wish you had TO". Don't be mad I called you guys out for not being able to talk football instead of trash. I know our fans can do the same but come on. I've seen you've tried but in the end you come off as an *** hat. Good bye.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes TO is a great player but he is a pain in the rear. His favorite thing in his house is his mirror. I'd much rather have good players that have a little class (Jennings and Driver for example) than some of the tools now playing for the cowpies. They could use a few more upstanding guys like Smith and Aikman these days...

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TexasPackerFan said:
MoxRox said:
Yeah because I'm not bashing the Boys just trying to have a conversation about the two teams without trashing the other team or saying to some stupid **** like "You wish you had TO". Don't be mad I called you guys out for not being able to talk football instead of trash. I know our fans can do the same but come on. I've seen you've tried but in the end you come off as an *** hat. Good bye.

HAHAHAHA, I love it! It couldn't me more true. The Packer fans are looking to have a civilized conversation about two rivals playing this weekend in a huge game, and all the Dallas fans look to do is make excuses for how much better their D is and how TO is the savior. I love it, coming from a Texan, I would trust his judgement :)

Members online

Latest posts