Cowboys fans how will you spin this one?

MoxRox

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Spin what? After two games he leads in yards. Yeah. You've played the 24th and 25th pass defense in your last two games. Congrats.

We've played the 22nd and 26th pass defenses and scorched them. Green Bay is ranked 20th. Doesn't look good for the Packers.

Dallas is ranked 15th against the pass and 10th overall. Going t

2 games and what, you're putting him in Canton already?

OP
OP
T

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MoxRox said:
Spin what? After two games he leads in yards. Yeah. You've played the 24th and 25th pass defense in your last two games. Congrats.

We've played the 22nd and 26th pass defenses and scorched them. Green Bay is ranked 20th. Doesn't look good for the Packers.

Dallas is ranked 15th against the pass and 10th overall. Going t

2 games and what, you're putting him in Canton already?
As I recall Philly scorched your all mighty D too. The article is about his success this year AND last year. No one is putting him in the hall of fame yet hold on there Cowboy (no pun intended), like I said don't spin it. I'll take one out of your book "You're ranked 10th overall after two games. Congrats!"

cowboyuptx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's nothing to spin... Greg Jennings is a damn good receiver! Aaron Rodgers is inexperienced, but he looks good to me.... The Packers are still a pretty darn good team, we all know that....

But what's your point with this? Are you trying to suggest the Packers offense is better than the Cowboys? If so, then just come out and say it.....

Look, the Packers are a good team, and the Cowboys are a good team, we should all be able to agree with that.... Last week was last week, and this week is this week.... People put too much emphasis on what happened the first 2 weeks of the season, or what happened when we played last year..... Every game is different...

There, now spin that.......

OP
OP
T

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cowboyuptx said:
There's nothing to spin... Greg Jennings is a damn good receiver! Aaron Rodgers is inexperienced, but he looks good to me.... The Packers are still a pretty darn good team, we all know that....

But what's your point with this? Are you trying to suggest the Packers offense is better than the Cowboys? If so, then just come out and say it.....

Look, the Packers are a good team, and the Cowboys are a good team, we should all be able to agree with that.... Last week was last week, and this week is this week.... People put too much emphasis on what happened the first 2 weeks of the season, or what happened when we played last year..... Every game is different...

There, now spin that.......
Finally an intelligent Cowboys fan. That's what I was looking for! I'm not saying the Packers offense is better than the Boys' obviously that's just irresponsible. Both teams have their weapons and Dallas can utilize theirs better at this point. No spin I was just waiting for another Dallas fan to say "He'll never be TO", thx you have just injected some intelligence back into your fan base posting on this forum.

MoxRox

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TexasPackerFan said:
Finally an intelligent Cowboys fan. That's what I was looking for! I'm not saying the Packers offense is better than they Boys' obviously that's just irresponsible. Both teams have their weapons and Dallas can utilize theirs better at this point. No spin I was just waiting for another Dallas fan to say "He'll never be TO", thx you have just injected some intelligence back into your fan base posting on this forum.

You think we don't remember how fast your receivers are? Rodgers throws short and lets the receivers do their thing. Same thing they did last year vs the Boys. That starts drawing in the DB's, and then bam, a simple play action springs one deep. We're well aware of the skill of the GB receivers.

That said, keep in mind that the Cowboys defense is much better than the last two that Rodgers has faced.

OP
OP
T

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MoxRox said:
TexasPackerFan said:
Finally an intelligent Cowboys fan. That's what I was looking for! I'm not saying the Packers offense is better than they Boys' obviously that's just irresponsible. Both teams have their weapons and Dallas can utilize theirs better at this point. No spin I was just waiting for another Dallas fan to say "He'll never be TO", thx you have just injected some intelligence back into your fan base posting on this forum.

You think we don't remember how fast your receivers are? Rodgers throws short and lets the receivers do their thing. Same thing they did last year vs the Boys. That starts drawing in the DB's, and then bam, a simple play action springs one deep. We're well aware of the skill of the GB receivers.

That said, keep in mind that the Cowboys defense is much better than the last two that Rodgers has faced.
I agree 100%

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See, here's the thing, Cowboy fans. I, for one, will take the last 2 posts from the Cowboy fans seriously because they use logic and common sense. That, and they're not littered with ridiculous stats and meaningless rankings. Do you think your 'Boys are better than the Packers? I'm ok with that, and I wouldn't entirely disagree - it's just "how much better"? I am extremely proud of where the Packers are today and the fact that they are the youngest team in the NFL with a bright future. Not only that, but we were built from the ground up (it's just that much more satisfying for some reason). At the end of the Sherman Era we were definitely headed in the other direction. But, I digress. My point is that this weekend will not make or break the Packers, we are built for the long haul.

I'm pretty sure every Packer fan is aware of the challenge ahead on Sunday. Anyone that doesn't think Dallas will be night and day compared to the first 2 games is blowing smoke. In fact, I think you'll find that most Packer fans have succumbed to the notion that it wouldn't be a shocker if we lose this one. At the same time, I/we do have confidence that it's possible to win. In either case, it won't be devastating to lose this game unless we suffer injuries to any of our key players. Even if we get blown out it will help us identify our weaknesses better and allow us to strengthen those areas in the future.

Members online

Latest posts