1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Congraulations on the W vs NYJ

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by L7Panda, Sep 15, 2014.

1. L7Panda

L7Panda Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
    Congratulations to all. Had an amazing experience at Lambeau. Did the tour, hit up everything I could around town on Fri & Sat. Sunday was great until that INT at the end of the 1st half. Knew at that point we would lose. Packer fans around me laughed, but I know the Same Old Jets for too long. 99% of Packer fans were great. Had a great time. Will hopefully be back in 8 years. Good luck the rest of the year.

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
  2. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,231
    ..and to you and your guys..

3. Vrill

Vrill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +828
    Just be sure you beat the Bears for us! :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    Terrible call by Mornhinwig that gave the game to us. As Denny Green once said "We knew who they were, and we let 'em off the hook". If the Packers don't wake up and play an entire game as if it meant something, it's going to be a long, long season. Best of luck to the Jets against the rest of the NFC North, and the rest of your schedule.

5. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    HEY! No one asked for you respectful fan here on this forum! I remember the good ole days when we went to the Super Bowl and would get trash talked by everyone and their mother! In all seriousness, it is nice to see a respectful fan :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    Although, the receivers were open only due to the fact our corners heard the whistle and didn't continue through with the play at first.

7. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    Why? You don't think we can? ;)

8. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    I agree with this. :tup:

9. easyk83

easyk83 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +636
    You too Panda and quit saying same old Jets. You have some young studs in your front 7 and Geno Smith is going to be a good un in time. Just give him another year or two.

10. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    I was referring to the interception at the end of the first half, where the Jets could have gone into the locker room up 24 to 6 with a field goal. In addition, Decker was open every time he ran a route, and he's no Calvin Johnson.