Congraulations on the W vs NYJ

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congratulations to all. Had an amazing experience at Lambeau. Did the tour, hit up everything I could around town on Fri & Sat. Sunday was great until that INT at the end of the 1st half. Knew at that point we would lose. Packer fans around me laughed, but I know the Same Old Jets for too long. 99% of Packer fans were great. Had a great time. Will hopefully be back in 8 years. Good luck the rest of the year.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Congratulations to all. Had an amazing experience at Lambeau. Did the tour, hit up everything I could around town on Fri & Sat. Sunday was great until that INT at the end of the 1st half. Knew at that point we would lose. Packer fans around me laughed, but I know the Same Old Jets for too long. 99% of Packer fans were great. Had a great time. Will hopefully be back in 8 years. Good luck the rest of the year.

..and to you and your guys..

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terrible call by Mornhinwig that gave the game to us. As Denny Green once said "We knew who they were, and we let 'em off the hook". If the Packers don't wake up and play an entire game as if it meant something, it's going to be a long, long season. Best of luck to the Jets against the rest of the NFC North, and the rest of your schedule.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
HEY! No one asked for you respectful fan here on this forum! I remember the good ole days when we went to the Super Bowl and would get trash talked by everyone and their mother! In all seriousness, it is nice to see a respectful fan :)

Reaction score
Terrible call by Mornhinwig that gave the game to us. As Denny Green once said "We knew who they were, and we let 'em off the hook".
Although, the receivers were open only due to the fact our corners heard the whistle and didn't continue through with the play at first.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers don't wake up and play an entire game as if it meant something, it's going to be a long, long season. Best of luck to the Jets against the rest of the NFC North, and the rest of your schedule.
I agree with this. :tup:

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You too Panda and quit saying same old Jets. You have some young studs in your front 7 and Geno Smith is going to be a good un in time. Just give him another year or two.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although, the receivers were open only due to the fact our corners heard the whistle and didn't continue through with the play at first.
I was referring to the interception at the end of the first half, where the Jets could have gone into the locker room up 24 to 6 with a field goal. In addition, Decker was open every time he ran a route, and he's no Calvin Johnson.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts