1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Congrats to the G Men

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    It's weird.

At first glance I thought that was a gif of Eli Manning.

• Like Like x 1
  2. packsmack4231

packsmack4231 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Unfortunately in football the best team doesn't always win out and move on to the next game in the playoffs. Basketball for sure, hockey usually, and baseball a little less often are sports where since a series is played, the truly better team moves on 85% (baseball) - 95% (basketball) of the time. Football through a series of flukes can prove unfair and if you lose, that's it. Boom. Season over. Wow.

Basketball the packers are down 0-1, and ready to win 4 of 6 to the giants by expelling only moderate effort.

The packers are a far superior team to the g string men, it wasn't hard to see over the large sample size of the regular season. While the giants played well and were at their best this day, it was the flukey fumbles that did the pack in.

For the record, I'm not even a packer fan. I just hate seeing deserving teams go down to pretenders due to flukes and bad luck.