Congrats to the G Men

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Go win the SB now Giants. I am serious. You earned it now. You beat the best team from the regular season and you won't see an offense nearly this good again unless it's the Pats and you already have a handle on Brady.

It would be irony to see Eli win a ring in the house Peyton Manning pretty much built with his success. I know he would be happy if his brother did it again in a year he had to miss.

I am not thrilled but the Packers really got beaten soundly and there are no excuses from me.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gonna repost what I posted in the game thread. Congrats Giants on the win. Now win all!!!

Sorry I am late coming in here, but I needed some time to calm down. That game was intense and heart breaking. Congrats to the Giants and their fans. They brought it and the Packers did not. Simple as that. Our offense was off from the beginning and never settled into a rhythm. Our D made some stops but it was not enough. Eli is lethal on 3rd down convos. The Packers had too many dropped balls and turnovers. Giants fans, do you think your team has been sized for Superbowl rings? I don't think it's all that presumptuous. I think you can get past San Fran as you have both the offense and defense while San Fran only has the D. Alex Smith is no Eli Manning. The Giants are my pick for the Superbowl. I think you guys can make a real run at either the Pats or Ravens and you can beat either team. Again, congrats on the win, you outplayed us. Enjoy your win and the road to the Superbowl.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't want to take anything away from the Giants' win, but we had more to do with losing than the Giants did.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
A Giants fan just told me to tell you he felt bad for Rodgers. Is a fan of his. Said too many drops. Not his fault.

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am 100% sure the Packers don't. NFL network called the refs out. If you watched that game and can honestly say that the refs weren't horrible you are just delusional.
Why are you still *****in about the refs...they had nothing to do with the win... the Packers didnt play well enough to win... bottom line.
I think I hear your Mommy calling you for your Sunday night bath before elementary school tomorrow.

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go win the SB now Giants. I am serious. You earned it now. You beat the best team from the regular season and you won't see an offense nearly this good again unless it's the Pats and you already have a handle on Brady.

It would be irony to see Eli win a ring in the house Peyton Manning pretty much built with his success. I know he would be happy if his brother did it again in a year he had to miss.

I am not thrilled but the Packers really got beaten soundly and there are no excuses from me.
Thanks.

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gonna repost what I posted in the game thread. Congrats Giants on the win. Now win all!!!

Sorry I am late coming in here, but I needed some time to calm down. That game was intense and heart breaking. Congrats to the Giants and their fans. They brought it and the Packers did not. Simple as that. Our offense was off from the beginning and never settled into a rhythm. Our D made some stops but it was not enough. Eli is lethal on 3rd down convos. The Packers had too many dropped balls and turnovers. Giants fans, do you think your team has been sized for Superbowl rings? I don't think it's all that presumptuous. I think you can get past San Fran as you have both the offense and defense while San Fran only has the D. Alex Smith is no Eli Manning. The Giants are my pick for the Superbowl. I think you guys can make a real run at either the Pats or Ravens and you can beat either team. Again, congrats on the win, you outplayed us. Enjoy your win and the road to the Superbowl.
Thanks. The way I look at it.

SF - Alex as you said isn't Eli. He did well in 1st and 4th quarter vs a bad defense and after 5 turnovers if not more? So our offense should be able to put up more points. We were ahead of SF till Boley got injured, and right after that Davis caught the ball for the go ahead TD. Yet our defense can hopefully contend with SF defense so to say.

Balt - If we win I want them, to repay them for 2000. Again similar to SF, it will be about the same, except now can Flacco get it done?

Pats - It is Brady, and you still have to respect them and Bill. We did beat them this year with some guys out, but it is a different game once again then when we met. But then again, we have a defense playing much better, and the pats defense is the same as it was, not much has changed.

We have a great chance vs all, since we have an Offense that can go against any other Offense, and a defense that can help vs the top tier offenses, that most other teams cannot do.

But one step at a time.

NwkEffectElement

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why are you still *****in about the refs...they had nothing to do with the win... the Packers didnt play well enough to win... bottom line.
I think I hear your Mommy calling you for your Sunday night bath before elementary school tomorrow.

The New York Football Giants were just a better team. Milk and cookies time....LMAO!!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Still think you guys are the worst team out of the remaining 4.

They have the balance on both sides of the ball. They have too many pass rushers and Eli is a big game QB with a lot of weapons. It's a dangerous team for pass happy teams to play at times because they can bring the heat and match you in the air.

They also played banged up a lot this year. They were not at full strength when they punked NE again in NE. They really were not at full strength all season.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a long-time die-hard Green Bay Packers fan and even I have to admit that the Packers would have MAYBE come away with a field goal if not for bad calls by the refs. Now, if the receivers would have pulled their heads out and caught some damned passes and Rodgers made a few better throws, it would have been a much different story. Gregg fumbled and there was no Roughing the Passer on Rodgers. Plain and simple. Just bullschit calls by the refs that happened to lead to great plays later on by the Packers. It is truth.

gmenfever42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers had a good run but it's the Giants time to shine. Hard to repeat greatness man... Be happy you have a great team for years to come though and if you guys fix your defense forget about it.

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No
They came up IMO after game was in hand...

1st half your front 4 did nothing...I wasnt expecting that

One point Rodgers dropped back 15 times and wasnt hurried once..

That is when the drops hurt us horrible..

We might need to get rid of the wr coach whom is Edgar Bennet..Used to be a Packer rb in SB years, and then rb coach last few years

No reason for those drops

Rust+ somber from the tragedy= looks like crap

nope -- nyg were just better, enough excuses

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have the balance on both sides of the ball. They have too many pass rushers and Eli is a big game QB with a lot of weapons. It's a dangerous team for pass happy teams to play at times because they can bring the heat and match you in the air.

They also played banged up a lot this year. They were not at full strength when they punked NE again in NE. They really were not at full strength all season.
Perfectly said. And that is what the Giants fans were trying to say/warn. Yet everyone thought it was BS.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
The Packers had a good run but it's the Giants time to shine. Hard to repeat greatness man... Be happy you have a great team for years to come though and if you guys fix your defense forget about it.

Yep it's a young team. Aaron is young. Packers won't go away. Just not their time. I thought it was this year many times but this was also the Giants time more.

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We lost...
Not a case of NY beating the crap out of us, but us beating ourselves.
We didn't even give them a game, didn't even make it a contest.
Why.... who knows.
I wouldn't be so cocky going to SF, they have an excellent defense and Ellie will be running for his life next week.
And the "stuff this win down our throats" comment can be Stuffed in a place where the sun doesn't shine.

so wrong -- nyg whooped them

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Perfectly said. And that is what the Giants fans were trying to say/warn. Yet everyone thought it was BS.

Can't fault Packers fans for having confidence either though. It's been a great run.

It was a bad first round opponent and the Packers didn't look up for the challenge. Packers are a great team but I am still baffled as to how the D fell so much from last year.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Giants fans. How do you feel about the Niners rematch?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great game Giants! Wish we could have at the very least, made it interesting. We could not even muster that today.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Great game Giants! Wish we could have at the very least, made it interesting. We could not even muster that today.

Gotta look on the plus side. A clean butt kicking. No last minute or second loss. Just a flat out beat down.

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't fault Packers fans for having confidence either though. It's been a great run.

It was a bad first round opponent and the Packers didn't look up for the challenge. Packers are a great team but I am still baffled as to how the D fell so much from last year.
Nothing wrong w/confidence your team has earned it no doubt, but some have to remove those yellow colored glasses. I felt we could win, but I wasn't so close minded that i couldn't fathom any way the pack couldn't beat us. Seemed a lot of the pack fans thought we were crazy to even suggest a possible win.

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants fans. How do you feel about the Niners rematch?
Thanks. The way I look at it.

SF - Alex as you said isn't Eli. He did well in 1st and 4th quarter vs a bad defense and after 5 turnovers if not more? So our offense should be able to put up more points. We were ahead of SF till Boley got injured, and right after that Davis caught the ball for the go ahead TD. Yet our defense can hopefully contend with SF defense so to say.

Balt - If we win I want them, to repay them for 2000. Again similar to SF, it will be about the same, except now can Flacco get it done?

Pats - It is Brady, and you still have to respect them and Bill. We did beat them this year with some guys out, but it is a different game once again then when we met. But then again, we have a defense playing much better, and the pats defense is the same as it was, not much has changed.

We have a great chance vs all, since we have an Offense that can go against any other Offense, and a defense that can help vs the top tier offenses, that most other teams cannot do.

But one step at a time.
Here is my point of view.

Members online

Latest posts