Congrats to the G Men

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I never expected that..Up till half what people said would happen didnt..

Our OL held your guys in check as I thought..

But the dropped passes really hurt and that hail mary was awesome for you guys..

So please, win it all

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks. While we won, I am still pissed about the calls and non-calls. Cant blame GB for that but we can blame the refs.

Btw remember when mentioned that Osi and Mario didn't play. Apparently they both made some big plays.

GL next year.

12theTruth

I predicted the Giants to win and I am not happy with the outcome. The Giants played like the defending champions not us. The Packers were out of sync and were never really in the game from shortly after the start. Why did so many Packer fans sell their tickets to this game. It was upsetting seeing so many more opponent fans than usual today :mad: ! That is a problem.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. While we won, I am still pissed about the calls and non-calls. Cant blame GB for that but we can blame the refs.

Btw remember when mentioned that Osi and Mario didn't play. Apparently they both made some big plays.

GL next year.

They came up IMO after game was in hand...

1st half your front 4 did nothing...I wasnt expecting that

One point Rodgers dropped back 15 times and wasnt hurried once..

That is when the drops hurt us horrible..

We might need to get rid of the wr coach whom is Edgar Bennet..Used to be a Packer rb in SB years, and then rb coach last few years

No reason for those drops

Rust+ somber from the tragedy= looks like crap

whakka

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey guys, thanks for allowing us to crash on the couch for a few days, i think most of us will move on to the niners forums. its been a hoot.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Zen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you guys had better hands we very likely would not have walked away with this win.

I don't know if its appropriate to mention this, but if philbin situation had not happened i wonder if things would also have been different.

I talk trash heavily on teams boards. the civility of this packers team is enviable. over at the GMB there is an effort to be classy and for the most part cooler heads prevail... you guys and all the packers fans i have come in contact with are hands down the definition of class. maybe im overblowing this here because i deal with eagles and cowboys fans all the time... but watching these two historic teams play against each other has been the highlight of the season for me.

I want to stuff this win down your throats but i i just can't. Until next year Greenbay!

NwkEffectElement

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never expected that..Up till half what people said would happen didnt..

Our OL held your guys in check as I thought..

But the dropped passes really hurt and that hail mary was awesome for you guys..

So please, win it all

Enjoy your spicy brown. BIGGGG BLUUUEEEE!!!

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very disappointing and beyond explanation. The Giants came ready for playoff football, the Packers did not. It's okay, we'll stay stuck on 13 for another year and go after number 14 next year. See everyone next season; GO PACK in 2012!!!!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If you guys had better hands we very likely would not have walked away with this win.

I don't know if its appropriate to mention this, but if philbin situation had not happened i wonder if things would also have been different.

I talk trash heavily on teams boards. the civility of this packers team is enviable. over at the GMB there is an effort to be classy and for the most part cooler heads prevail... you guys and all the packers fans i have come in contact with are hands down the definition of class. maybe im overblowing this here because i deal with eagles and cowboys fans all the time... but watching these two historic teams play against each other has been the highlight of the season for me.

I want to stuff this win down your throats but i i just can't. Until next year Greenbay!

I think the death didnt help...I "thought" would be a rally but it wasnt...Aikman mentioned the team was somber and it showed

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They came up IMO after game was in hand...

1st half your front 4 did nothing...I wasnt expecting that

One point Rodgers dropped back 15 times and wasnt hurried once..

That is when the drops hurt us horrible..

We might need to get rid of the wr coach whom is Edgar Bennet..Used to be a Packer rb in SB years, and then rb coach last few years

No reason for those drops

Rust+ somber from the tragedy= looks like crap
Well I guess next time don't go 15-1 and you won't be rusty.

Yes the drops hurt, some were on the players some on rodgers throwing a bit hurried and a couple just bad throws. Yet they are all part of the game, at least you can control that unlike what we couldn't control.

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We lost...
Not a case of NY beating the crap out of us, but us beating ourselves.
We didn't even give them a game, didn't even make it a contest.
Why.... who knows.
I wouldn't be so cocky going to SF, they have an excellent defense and Ellie will be running for his life next week.
And the "stuff this win down our throats" comment can be Stuffed in a place where the sun doesn't shine.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tough to say, but congrats to the G-Men. They played better then the Packers in all aspects of the game.

There will be many should of's and could of's but at the end of the day, they BEAT the Packers. Need to give credit where credit is due, even if it is EXTREMELY tough to do so...

NwkEffectElement

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We lost...
Why.... who knows.
I wouldn't be so cocky going to SF, they have an excellent defense and Ellie will be running for his life next week.
And the "stuff this win down our throats" comment can be Stuffed in a place where the sun doesn't shine.

Please dude. We play firstly the refs and secondly the Packers. The officiating was a joke and you guys still cut the cheese. Go Bigg Bluee!!!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Giants played great. Packers deserved to lose.

Good luck Giants fans. Won't shock me if Eli gets his second ring in Peyton's house now.

12theTruth

Please dude. We play firstly the refs and secondly the Packers. The officiating was a joke and you guys still cut the cheese. Go Bigg Bluee!!!

Hurry along now like a good troll does. Obviously you care not to discuss different aspects of the game other than the refs. Nothing I hate more is when one whines about refs win or lose. Teams make their own fortunes. The Giants did and won.

DragonSoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We lost...
Why.... who knows.
All i hear from this post is :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Tough to say, but congrats to the G-Men. They played better then the Packers in all aspects of the game.

There will be many should of's and could of's but at the end of the day, they BEAT the Packers. Need to give credit where credit is due, even if it is EXTREMELY tough to do so...
TY, this is class. No excuses. Some should take sample of this.

NwkEffectElement

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not going to lower myself... you won, now see if you have the team to get the Prize....
I am not that sure you do!!

I am 100% sure the Packers don't. NFL network called the refs out. If you watched that game and can honestly say that the refs weren't horrible you are just delusional.

Members online

Latest posts