*CONFIRMED* Koren has been reinstated!!!!

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They've been talking about it here on the radio as K Rob went to NC State. Pretty much he was very well liked ( a little odd though, but hey, so am I ) when he was here so everyone is pulling for him.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
K-Rob was a gifted athlete out of college and a high first round pick. hopefully he has something left and can contribute as a wr as well as special teams.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Koren has been reinstated!!!! *UNCONFIRMED*

Sorry, but he has been itching to play the Vikes and Childress since last yr and plans to abuse them. They couldn't hold his jock strap in practice and of course he turns it up a few notches in the game...good luck Vikes!!

packerman, i just gotta ask you a question.

Who are you?

You've got 36 posts and everyone of them is about Koren Robinson.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

all about da packers said:
Atleast PF.com was informed of this quite a few days before. ;)

My sources do not lie!!

I gotta get me the number to your pizza man.

Some day you will learn that my sources tell no lies. :)

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score

packerman said:
Sorry, but he has been itching to play the Vikes and Childress since last yr and plans to abuse them. They couldn't hold his jock strap in practice and of course he turns it up a few notches in the game...good luck Vikes!!

Who are you?

it's Koren.

:lol:

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK KOREN

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

packerman said:

Who are you?

Never divulge. Never Divulge. NEVER DIVULGE.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome back Koren!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score

vikesrule said:
packerman said:

Who are you?

Never divulge. Never Divulge. NEVER DIVULGE.

ESPECIALLY to a Queen fan who would give his eye teeth for someone even resembling K-Rob on their roster. Not that they have a QB who could get the ball to him anyway. Just messin' with ya, Vikesrule...it's all good, buddy. :D

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

ESPECIALLY to a Queen fan who would give his eye teeth for someone even resembling K-Rob on their roster. Not that they have a QB who could get the ball to him anyway. Just messin' with ya, Vikesrule...it's all good, buddy. :D

Oh they have a kid on the roster that can play, Rice, but oh how it much pissed a Viking fan off not to be able to consistantly get him the ball.

Dang it.. I forgot about Twill.. I wonder if he got the stickem off his hands yet from his sole TD catch last week...

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

No problem LambeauEast, ya'll (I'm from southern Minnesota) know I that dish out the BS, so I better be able to take too! :)

With that said, I will have to keep my eye on you. I could use a new target! :p

Pack93z

Reaction score

With that said, I will have to keep my eye on you. I could use a new target! :p
[/color]

I would say... your current targets right now are kicking your hinny... :razz:

Pack93z

Reaction score
Brett is staying in Gb during the bye to work with K-Rob

That is awesome.. I think Brett really wants Krob to have sucess here in GB.. not only to help the team but to help Krob personally.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score

packerman said:

Who are you?

HAHA, thats hillarious. If you are Koren, good luck to you. From seeing you in the past i know you can add another dimension to the Packers in the receiving game. Koren and DD starting will allow Jennings and Jones to be sheltered until they are ready.

If Koren is really in the "best shape of his life", watch out because he's gonna abuse corners especially with DD on the other side. Who do you double.

Cant wait. Tell him we're all behind him and wish him the best.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i am excited to watch him on o and sp teams. how many tds do you guys think he will have? i think he will have at least 5 if he stays clean.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i am excited to watch him on o and sp teams. how many tds do you guys think he will have? i think he will have at least 5 if he stays clean.

I think he will be the other starter opposite DD in 3 weeks. He'll probably have 4 or 5 td's this year. Next year is when he breaks out for big numbers i think assuming he is excited about football as he says.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett is staying in Gb during the bye to work with K-Rob

awesome... yet another thing to revitalize the old man!

this is getting exciting boys. I think we got something going here.

Driver, Jennings, Jones, Robinson.... WHO NEEDS A RUNNING BACK!

OP
OP
P

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score

packerman said:

Who are you?

Well, its obvious that I am biased huh!!! I am a very close friend of Koren's since his freshman yr at NC State, so I have seen him grow as an athlete and person...been there with him through the good and bad and when he needed someone he could trust when things got bad for him, I was the first person called. I became his business manager in Minn and unfortunately, I wasnt with him when the situation happened in Minn, but I was with him from day 1 in GB and may have met some of you if you ever met Koren, I was by his side in GB. But things happen in life for whatever reason and if I would have been with him in Minn at the time, that incident may have never happened and he wouldnt be a Packer, he prob would have asked to be traded out of Minn..lol, j/k! But yes, I am a close family friend and business partner of K-Rob. BTW, I loved Lambeau, just shocked when I noticed no cheerleaders, lol! But its a beautiful stadium, esp the locker room and golf simulator(perfect for winter). Take care guys and thanks for the support! Zero, its harder to get a more reliable source...lol! You cool with me buddy.....

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Zero, its harder to get a more reliable source...lol! You cool with me buddy.....

No offense, but I've proved myself on these boards many times :p

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just read the article about KRob on the Packer website. I am very happy he has sorted everything out. This will rule!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts