1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Coming to Green Bay for Broncos Game - Oct 2nd

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Canada's #1 Packer Fan, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Canada's #1 Packer Fan

Canada's #1 Packer Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    looks like now that the season in going to happen, myself and a few friends will be doing a packer game in green bay. i'll be staying 2 nights in chicago and 2 nights in green bay. want to spend a few hours in the green bay hall of fame and finally do a nfl tail gaiting party in the best nfl town. already have a hotel booked and that was a job in itself

question: would like to do some professional sports or ncaa games in the area. thought of seeing Notre Dame on saturday night but just to far away

can anyone recommend any games in area for thursday, friday and saturday ( sept 29th - oct 1st )

thanks in advance

joe

2. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    Well you could go see the badgers play in Madison..camp randel is AMAZING also they are playing the 20th ranked Nebraska team so it should be a good one. It's on oct 1 at 8 pm. If u want a party madtown is nuts. Madison is like 2 1/2 hours away from good ole geebs. Pretty much only thing I can think of. But just staying in gb going to the bars and putzing around town will be an experience in it's self. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me.

3. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,631
    Saturday night 8pm 3 hours away in Madison, Camp Randall and the Bucky Badgers host Nebraska in their 1st ever Big10 game.

Milwaukee Brewers 2 hours away may be hosting 1st round of the playoffs that weekend.

Lingerie football at the Resch Center across the street from Lambeau Field on the 30th.

I don't have the D-3 schedule at the moment but the closest schools to GB are Oshkosh and Stevens Point and are an hour or so away.

Typically in this part of Wisconsin we just start drinking on Thurs and if the Packers win we don't stop until Thurs. If they lose, we don't stop.

4. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    St. Norbert College is a NCAA Division 3 university that plays football every Saturday right here in Green Bay!!! They just built a very nice new stadium in De Pere. Definitely worth checking out.

5. rawalabhay

rawalabhay Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32
    Do you mind sharing info on where you got your tickets at? The cheapest I can find are $180-200/ticket.

6. Canada's #1 Packer Fan

Ratings:
    +17
    last time i came to green bay paid $900 for 4 tickets. didn't mind as my 1st time at lambeau. it was dec 18th so froze. this time oct 2nd so should be much warmer

talking about tickets i tryed to find out what the regular prices are for packers games. does anyone know the regular prices are for tickets in section 126 ( row 5) or section 108 ( row 46 ). working on getting the section 126 ones

j

7. sped2010

sped2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    We pay something like $69/ticket (regular price)... it might have been $74/ticket this past season. That's sitting about as high as you can get in the stadium. I would think regular price for your seats would be twice that.

8. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,485
    Section 132--$76 regular price

9. Canada's #1 Packer Fan

Ratings:
    +17
    what a week. finally got our trip to greenbay completed and 2 things happened. i got a email from a travel company that does packer trips and they will give me 2 tickets + 2 nights hotel for a great price. the seats are right in the center around 50-yard line and the hotel is 2 blocks from lambeau. i sucked this deal up quickly. hated to cancle the tickets & other hotel i had reserved but couldn't resist the deal. so now i'm in walking distance to all the weekend parties.

then the same day my company emails me and offers me a 1-year salary to retire early. sucked that up as well

so looking forward to the trip to green bay

Go Pack Go

10. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    Have you decided or still thinking about attending any other sporting events in the area?

Sometimes local colleges and even high schools put on good games.
    You can't beat the price and they have the home town feel.

11. sped2010

sped2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Yeah, just don't go to a game where my high school is playing. :lol: Green Bay West hasn't won a game in what feels like years. GB East has a home game that weekend and they play at the old City Stadium, where the Packers used to play. Ashwaubenon plays Bay Port that weekend as well, and both those teams are good. The game is at Ashwaubenon High School, which is just a few blocks from Lambeau.