Closet Lions Fans

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. look at all the posts about the Lions and the Vikings. I look up to the top of this page and , yup it says Packer Forum, not Lions Forum. Too many of you are focused on teams other than the Packers. Hey lets try this, someone start up a thread about the Packer pass rush(it's non-existant)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally am not a closet Lions fan. However, I hate them least in the division and if they were not in our division my feelings for them would be neutral. The Lions are doing very well this season and I see no shame in being honest and admitting that. When their fans come on this forum and are decent and respectful to us, I see no problem extending them that same respect in return. It doesn't make me any less of a Packers fan any more than it makes me a closet Lion's fan. We are going to have to start paying attention to them, if not this season than the ones to come.

The Vikings had a thread for the opposite reason the Lions had one. They are doing terrible.

As for the threads on our pass rush, somebody already beat you to that. There have been several.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont hate or like the lions per say. I just read a lot of NFL forums and comments on blogs over on ESPN and there is just sooo much blue and silver kool aid everywhere its been obnoxious since the preseason started. I just want to see them get handled so maybe the bandwagon slows down a few mph.