Clinton-Dix traded to Redskins

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Per Rapoport. 4th round pick in 2019 coming back to the Packers.

Last edited:

FaninColorado

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to the redskins... for what?

They were never going to resign him... so at least getting some draft capital in this upcoming draft.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Unless they're getting someone back to play safety, this kind of feels like giving up on the season. Not to say that HHCD is the best player on the roster, but if you just replace him with in-house candidates, you're probably getting worse.

bgrice91

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldn't care less about what we got in return. 21 and 88 gone in the same day...this is the happiest day of my life!!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Where are you reading all this ? I can't find anything online.

FaninColorado

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless they're getting someone back to play safety, this kind of feels like giving up on the season. Not to say that HHCD is the best player on the roster, but if you just replace him with in-house candidates, you're probably getting worse.

I wonder if it isn't time to have Tramon man that safety spot... King, Jaire, Jackson, and Breeland could do very well.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love it. Glad to see him gone. Hopefully next year Gute can get rid of Matthew too.. Perry only keeps a job cause that stupid contract

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score

bgrice91

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With that being said I'm sure ha ha will turn into a perennial pro bowler and all pro caliber like Casey Heyward or somebody but I don't care...good riddance and good luck

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice to get something for him but Packers seem to be giving up on the season by getting rid of him. Like him or not, the Packers don't have anyone close to replacing him on the defense.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
People can say what they want about whether they like the move or not, but one thing is for sure. Gutekunst isn't messing around with problem players. HHCD has expressed his desire to play elsewhere, gets the boot. Montgomery causes problems, gets the boot.

FaninColorado

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We really need to add a player now... maybe Joseph from the Raiders, DL help??? Fowler for a 3rd and 5th for maybe a 8 game Ram career... Might not have been the best out there, but he would have helped us out.