1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cleveland's 1st Round

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackFanInSC, Apr 28, 2007.

1. PackFanInSC

PackFanInSC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    On the interviews with Cleveland's GM Phil Savage, he said that they called just about everyone on the list after Quinn fell past Miami but noone wanted to trade down.

TT says that only 5 teams called about trading down. Had Cleveland offered their 2nd (36) and next years 1st (quite possibly top 10), I think TT would have jumped for it instead of drafting Harrell.

2. tano1998

tano1998 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im pretty sure he'll do it. Dont thing Cleveland called TT

3. Arles

Arles Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My guess is that TT really liked Harrell and knew he would be gone past 23 (KC). Plus, he might not have gotten as good an offer because no one around GB was a threat to get Quinn.

4. Lare

Lare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wonder how many teams called desperately trying to trade up to get Harrell.

5. Apocalypse

Apocalypse Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Matt Millen / Lions. :kickcan:

6. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think if Clev had made that offer to TT he would have taken it and passed on harrell.
    I was frustrated to see that Dallas got that deal and GB didn't. I would sure like to know if the offer had been made to GB as well.