Clay Matthews

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I just thought some here would want to know.

And that is fine honestly......I merely meant he`s not our injury prone problem anymore. I didn`t mean to appear rude, sorry.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
And that is fine honestly......I merely meant he`s not our injury prone problem anymore. I didn`t mean to appear rude, sorry.

You weren't being rude, Bill. You were being "French". :roflmao: Where ya been man? Don't see much of you 'round these parts, these days. :D

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I just thought some here would want to know.

Nah.... you're good. As we always say here ... "Once a Packer...."

Bill mentions #52's penchant for injury and I too had to chuckle a little bit because when I heard he was out, I was about to collect on a bet with my son that by Week 5, he'd have strained his groin ... being a relatively new husband and father and all ... then I found out he had a busted jaw and I thought it ironic that an NFL team would bust his jaw before his new wife could. ;) ...but then I thought to myself, "Self, that is a chauvinistic thing to say, chauvinistic, gender insensitive and, by golly, just plain hurtful." To which I responded to 'self', "YUP, sure is...." :)

OP
OP
P

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hey, no problem. You are right. He isn't our problem now. Rams fans are bemoaning losing him but his last couple of years with us he wasn't all that wonderful. He found more ways to rush himself out of plays and could no longer take on bigger guys. I'm much happier with the defensive guys Gute picked up this offseason. :)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You weren't being rude, Bill. You were being "French". :roflmao: Where ya been man? Don't see much of you 'round these parts, these days. :D

You do know I hate you, don`t you ??? :mad:. I`m still around bud, you lot seem to be behaving yourself lately..lol

I visited Canada recently with my beloved...If the wife finds out I`m a dead man....:roflmao: