Clay Matthews is the Predator

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
The way how he sneaks up on the QB and just destroys them; its like he is hunting them. Practically the meaning of predator, i like. Cutler beware, you're next.

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'd like to see Clay get some trophies off Cutler! Should be a good game since the Bears will be up after their win at Dallas. Hopefully they'll be overconfident.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only 3 sacks per game? Sounds like he is having an off week! LOL!

Love watching him sneak up on the QB! Kind of like the Jaws theme music... QBs beware!

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sack Attack is winning 44% of the votes, already LOL.

Everyone loves the "on pace" stats....

With Clay Matthews on pace to get 3 sacks in the last 14 games of the season, including his 6 already, he will have shattered and obliterated the sack record in a season with 48...Over twice as much as the record.

With Cullen Jenkins set to get 1 sack per game(he has 2 in the first 2 games), he will have gotten to 16. Raji to 8. Zombo to 8. That would be 80, of all the men combined, and that will be 8 more than the NFL record of 72 set by the Bears a long time ago.

Haha, it's fun to imagine, right?!

But seriously, if Matthews has a sack or 2 these next couple games I seriously think that he could become the new holder of the most sacks in a season, and DPOY. I wonder,... how many times, if at all, has one player after another on the same team has became the DPOY? (Woodson 09, Matthews 10)

normsizedmidget

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sack Attack is winning 44% of the votes, already LOL.

Everyone loves the "on pace" stats....

With Clay Matthews on pace to get 3 sacks in the last 14 games of the season, including his 6 already, he will have shattered and obliterated the sack record in a season with 48...Over twice as much as the record.

With Cullen Jenkins set to get 1 sack per game(he has 2 in the first 2 games), he will have gotten to 16. Raji to 8. Zombo to 8. That would be 80, of all the men combined, and that will be 8 more than the NFL record of 72 set by the Bears a long time ago.

Haha, it's fun to imagine, right?!

But seriously, if Matthews has a sack or 2 these next couple games I seriously think that he could become the new holder of the most sacks in a season, and DPOY. I wonder,... how many times, if at all, has one player after another on the same team has became the DPOY? (Woodson 09, Matthews 10)
I heard it on the radio. Lewis and Reed did in Baltimore most recently then Paup and Smith for Buffalo and there was a three peat in Pittsburgh in the 70s...all make pretty damn good sense.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching last week and this week it is honestly terrifying because he is just so good... Almost like he can't be blocked. 3 sacks two weeks in a row? Gotta be kidding me...

Wolvi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That MMA training seems to elevated his game even more eh? its scary seeing how he stalks the QB and then just jumps him... I can get used to seeing that all year long!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He should be good against the bears and their terrible O line, but I am a little worried about him staying healthy. If healthy he has a solid chance at DPOY

helms77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wasn't Mike McKenzie nicknamed The Predator? Maybe Al Harris. Lets not recycle nicknames. That would be like calling Raji "The Grave Digger". lol Also, there would be too many references to "To Catch a Predator" by opposing fans. Just saying.
:chisux:

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Let's hope for a trifecta!

Yeah, lets see if Matthews can get the Triple Crown of broken QBs (not injured). Broken as in making them look horrible.

Clay Matthews on his Twitter Account, retweeted A guy saying,

"@ClayMatthews52 You have a new nickname...the Predator, hope you like it: "

Looks like he likes being call Predator as his nickname, or why would he retweet it? But, somebody else can figure all that twitter crap out. Just my take.

mkecoop

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taking the idea of Clay looking like the predator, my friend made this video. Check it out.

edit: my post count is too low so I can't post the link. But if you go to youtube and search "Clay Matthews Predator" it is the third video down with Arnold Schwarzenegger in the screen shot.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taking the idea of Clay looking like the predator, my friend made this video. Check it out.

edit: my post count is too low so I can't post the link. But if you go to youtube and search "Clay Matthews Predator" it is the third video down with Arnold Schwarzenegger in the screen shot.

I love it! I think I saw that on his Facebook fan page! Somebody posted it on there!

3point14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang, he really looks like he is doing the Alien pose from the Predator in this picture. My guess is that is his intention. Cool.

Maybe it's just the lighting and shadows but it looks like there's a dampness in his private region. Kind of looks like Mr Predator made a ******.:fright:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2SrEi04HkM]YouTube - MMAthletics: Not Satisfied[/ame]

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFi0o8GCM9c]YouTube - USC DE/LB #47 Clay Matthews Highlights 2008[/ame]

Members online