Chunky Soup Voting - Simply Amazing

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
2,883
Reaction score
5
Location
Lambeau Midwest
As of today, the Packers are over 215,000 votes recorded......
The Steelers are actually gaining ground, in the last few weeks....

We "need" to spread the word - see if the Pack can gain back some of their lead....


  • Packers == 215,509
    Steelers == 169,151
    Jaguars == 67,394
    Eagles === 60,938
    Dolphins = 37,857
    Redskins = 36,249
    Texans == 28,256
    Bengals == 23,973
    Colts === 20,694 (muhwaa-hahahaha)

It's frickin' amazing.... how... a 10-0 Team 'cannot find fans' who are supportive enough, to challenge the Packers for a charitable cause, such as Chunky Soup..... frickin' amazing.... It damn sure isn't costing anyone out-of-pocket money.. that's fer sure! And "they" (Colts fans) have the gall to tell us to go back where we came from.... frickin' amazing, I tell ya... frickin' amazing!

I mean, seriously...

Population - Green Bay = 102,000, or so....
Population - Indianapolis = estimated 2,000,000... probably more....

Pretty damn sad, if ya ask me..... for the Colts, that is.
If I was the Colts - I'd be thinking about moving to LA, just over this... geesh!
 

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Joined
Apr 14, 2005
Messages
2,486
Reaction score
0
Location
Citrus Heights CA
If you have been voting and following it you know how Steelers have been coming on fast passing several teams and gaining fast. If this were to keep going the Steelers will surely overtake the Packers.
 

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
2,883
Reaction score
5
Location
Lambeau Midwest
Hence.. why... I said "pass the word... to all other FORUMS you may belong to....

The Packers have never lost this race - and I don't intend to start doing so now!
 

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
2,883
Reaction score
5
Location
Lambeau Midwest
big3 said:
indianapolis only has approx. 800,00 people. just FYI

Sorry ol' man - but the local TV News retorts all the time, that Indy is up to around 2 million now. The idea is to take into account the surrounding suburb areas - because a large percentage actually work downtown, but do not prefer to live there...... On top of that, our Dem Mayor now wants to alter taxation (surprise) and take what taxes you would give to your resident county from your paychecks.. and keep it in the county where you work - not where you live.. which will hamstring education, etc all around the metro area suburbs - just another day in the life of Prince John, I always say....

Back to point -- Indy is, like it or not, around 2mil - more likley 3.5, if you start to count the smaller communities like Lebanon, Greenwood, Shelbyville, Anderson (along the corridor, where I live, in Noblesville) etc....

These Colts fans are fickle as all get out -- ask yerself - has any Colts fans ever visited this Forum board? Well, there ya go!
 

ladyjane98

Cheesehead
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
Wauwatosa, WI
The stealers are gaining fast because they are organized and voting, voting, voting. They started in October. They delete cookies before voting and do it over and over and over. That's how they are catching the Packers. The only way to stop them is to play the game their way.
 

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
2,883
Reaction score
5
Location
Lambeau Midwest
ladyjane98 said:
The stealers are gaining fast because they are organized and voting, voting, voting. They started in October. They delete cookies before voting and do it over and over and over. That's how they are catching the Packers. The only way to stop them is to play the game their way.

Understood, LadyJane -- I have five PC's on my home network...

Alrighty then - you guys hit it hard - including at your local Library.....

Let's do this...
 

ladyjane98

Cheesehead
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
Wauwatosa, WI
IPBprez said:
ladyjane98 said:
The stealers are gaining fast because they are organized and voting, voting, voting. They started in October. They delete cookies before voting and do it over and over and over. That's how they are catching the Packers. The only way to stop them is to play the game their way.

Understood, LadyJane -- I have five PC's on my home network...

Alrighty then - you guys hit it hard - including at your local Library.....

Let's do this...

Thank YOU!! I've been clicking my fingers off and watching them get closer and closer. Now I have hope :D
 

Philtration

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
2,246
Reaction score
3
Location
Chicago
Except for Philadelphia (McNabb does the soup commercials) and Houston (recent hurricane disasters) the list is dominated by small market teams. I know that this charity is rarely even mentioned here. The Chicago area (8 million) and New York (8 million just in the city alone) have a larger number of charities set up to collect food and clothing because of the larger populations. It's a very good cause but Campbell’s could have gotten the word out a little better and not focused so much on McNabb’s mom. I just drop off stuff at my local grocery store, bank, collection bin or food pantry instead of voting on who gets the soup.
 

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
2,883
Reaction score
5
Location
Lambeau Midwest
Philtration said:
Except for Philadelphia (McNabb does the soup commercials) and Houston (recent hurricane disasters) the list is dominated by small market teams. I know that this charity is rarely even mentioned here. The Chicago area (8 million) and New York (8 million just in the city alone) have a larger number of charities set up to collect food and clothing because of the larger populations. It's a very good cause but Campbell’s could have gotten the word out a little better and not focused so much on McNabb’s mom. I just drop off stuff at my local grocery store, bank, collection bin or food pantry instead of voting on who gets the soup.

Just the same, PHIL - it's not a bad thing....
When it comes right down to it - many with more than they'll ever need.. NEVER share it with others.... that's the shame of it. If ya can't take it with ya - why hoard it?
 

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
0
Funny reading some message boards from opposing teams, as when this subject is brought up, some of them think there is one Packer fan computer geek out there somewhere clicking away every year to pad the totals.

Lots of people probably do that a little, but some people think there is a Packer fan messing with the system somehow to get the Packers to win it every year.
 

Philtration

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
2,246
Reaction score
3
Location
Chicago
ArizonaPackerFan said:
Funny reading some message boards from opposing teams, as when this subject is brought up, some of them think there is one Packer fan computer geek out there somewhere clicking away every year to pad the totals.

Lots of people probably do that a little, but some people think there is a Packer fan messing with the system somehow to get the Packers to win it every year.

My point was that I never really heard about it.
 

ladyjane98

Cheesehead
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
Wauwatosa, WI
Zero2Cool said:
We don't need to cheat to win. One vote per Packer fan will easily beat all others.

One vote per Packer fan won't win this time.....since the stealers are voting over & over & over (since October), they will pass us if we just sit back and let them. We have to play the game their way if we want to stay on top.
 

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
11,903
Reaction score
4
Location
Green Bay, WI
ladyjane98 said:
Zero2Cool said:
We don't need to cheat to win. One vote per Packer fan will easily beat all others.

One vote per Packer fan won't win this time.....since the stealers are voting over & over & over (since October), they will pass us if we just sit back and let them. We have to play the game their way if we want to stay on top.

No. I'd rather lose honest then win by cheating.
 

ladyjane98

Cheesehead
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
Wauwatosa, WI
The stealers are gaining fast because they are organized and voting, voting, voting. They started in October. They delete cookies before voting and do it over and over and over. That's how they are catching the Packers. The only way to stop them is to play the game their way.


http://www.chunky.com/clickforcansvote.aspx
 

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
2,883
Reaction score
5
Location
Lambeau Midwest
Zero2Cool said:
We don't need to cheat to win. One vote per Packer fan will easily beat all others.

If you live in Milwaukee - or go to Marquette -- they let you vote up to 17 times for the same election -- must be a new rule....

Like da man says - just delete all cookies and retry.. Works every time.
WHY NOT use their own tactics against 'em? They oughta be able to take what they dish out.
 

Philtration

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
2,246
Reaction score
3
Location
Chicago
Why don't you just donate some food and clothing on your own and not worry about what football team finishes in first place in a silly contest? I dropped off a bag of canned goods, a pair of gloves and two coats today. Just get up from the computer and go help someone on your own.
These cans of soup are for people who are hungry and there are people who want to make this into some stupid competition to feel good about themselves. Try to stay focused on what this is supposed to be all about people.
 

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
2,883
Reaction score
5
Location
Lambeau Midwest
Philtration said:
Why don't you just donate some food and clothing on your own and not worry about what football team finishes in first place in a silly contest? I dropped off a bag of canned goods, a pair of gloves and two coats today. Just get up from the computer and go help someone on your own.
These cans of soup are for people who are hungry and there are people who want to make this into some stupid competition to feel good about themselves. Try to stay focused on what this is supposed to be all about people.

PHIL - We already do that with out Club - We just gave over $1,000 to the Katrina fund - get a grip, will ya......
 

bavpb

Cheesehead
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
Location
Bavaria, Germany
Why not doing both! I also donated some EURO's for Kathrina and I click for cans (especially because that don't cost me anything but clicking).

Harald
 

Philtration

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
2,246
Reaction score
3
Location
Chicago
IPBprez said:
Philtration said:
Why don't you just donate some food and clothing on your own and not worry about what football team finishes in first place in a silly contest? I dropped off a bag of canned goods, a pair of gloves and two coats today. Just get up from the computer and go help someone on your own.
These cans of soup are for people who are hungry and there are people who want to make this into some stupid competition to feel good about themselves. Try to stay focused on what this is supposed to be all about people.

PHIL - We already do that with out Club - We just gave over $1,000 to the Katrina fund - get a grip, will ya......

Sorry but I am not he one posting these frantic messages about "Don't let the Steelers beat us!"
If that’s all it's about then someone has their priorities f**ked up.
 

bavpb

Cheesehead
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
Location
Bavaria, Germany
Philtration said:
Sorry but I am not he one posting these frantic messages about "Don't let the Steelers beat us!"
If that’s all it's about then someone has their priorities f**ked up.

That's absolutely true, as is your post before this one.
Initiative of one's one is better than "that's not my business, let the others do it, they do it better and it's free for me!"

On the other hand I would like to see the Pack win that can- contest, they have not much else to win this season. :wink: :p
 

Members online

No members online now.
Top