Chunky Soup Voting - Simply Amazing

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PHIL's just trying to tear everyone down - his criticism of others is to make you hesitate in any effort at anything you might try.... That's all it is....

The Packers, and their fans, have always demonstrated a winning tradition, in everything they attempt. Finding some excuse as to why they shouldn't bother is procastination and laziness.

Judge not, lest ye be judged....

Packer fans care - from the Chunky Soup web site - we can see how little Bears fans care... that much is definite. By leaps and bounds you can see just how similar Steeler fans are to Packer fans.... I say give 'em a pat on the back.. but also make 'em work for it, too! It's all in good spirit and a damn good cause.

If you give a damn - then by dang-it - GO VOTE! Do it often....

One wonders if PHIL even bothers to exercise his one sole true responsibility as an American citizen, every two or four years..... but, never mind that....

The Chunky Soup voting contest is about helping people - WHY NOT help out?

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Why not cool down a little??

Imo he just wanted to say that there is a life besides football, Packers or Bears and besides chunky dunky soupy clicky for cans and I can only second that.

BUT: Girls and boys, click for that fr*##ing soup cans, I can't stand it anymore that these
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Steelers are catching up more and more!!! :evil:

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THE CONTEST IS DONE AND THROUGH YOUR VOTING CAMPBELLS IS MAKING A FOOD DONATION TO THE FOOD BANK OF THE PACKERS CHOICE.

Thank you for your voting. The final totals for the top 5 are:

Packers 269,556 Winners again
Steelers 238,484 Most improved and won a smaller donation. 6th last year.
Jaguars 74,625 3rd last year
Eagles 65,006 2nd last year
Bengals 44,413 9th last year

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well congratulations! Now you can go back to ignoring the less fortunate this winter now that the Packers won the soup can contest. F**k those hungry people in Pittsburgh!
I on the other hand will continue to donate what ever I can but of course I am just trying to tear everyone else down and I don't really care for these people. I am doing it just to show the rest of the league that my football team of choice is #1 right?
What a dumb *** I must be. I have been doing it the hard way all of these years. Packing up food and clothing that I paid for myself, driving over to a food pantry or drop off point even when it’s snowing like a ***** and even taking money out of my pockets to drop into the Salvation Army’s kettles. I could have just sat at home in my nice warm house with a cold bottle of beer and clicked my way to # 1.
:-?

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone who contributed wins.

Personally, I want to the thank the 2,883 Charger Fans who clicked.

Your City Team finished last in the print out but the 2,883 of you who clicked were champions as well.

Will someone on this forum please tell me who lost?

I think it was a win win for everyone. REGARDLESS!

RP

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Well congratulations! Now you can go back to ignoring the less fortunate this winter now that the Packers won the soup can contest. F**k those hungry people in Pittsburgh!
I on the other hand will continue to donate what ever I can but of course I am just trying to tear everyone else down and I don't really care for these people. I am doing it just to show the rest of the league that my football team of choice is #1 right?
What a dumb *** I must be. I have been doing it the hard way all of these years. Packing up food and clothing that I paid for myself, driving over to a food pantry or drop off point even when it’s snowing like a ***** and even taking money out of my pockets to drop into the Salvation Army’s kettles. I could have just sat at home in my nice warm house with a cold bottle of beer and clicked my way to # 1.
:-?

what the f#ck is your problem man.

you need to rethink why you are this upset about a competition set-up by Campbell's. you're trying to make people feel bad about clicking for their favorite team...thats assinine, and it's a **** move on your part. at the same time you cheapen it by mentioning the all the nice things you do for the less fortunate. it sounds like you're trying to win a contest yourself...and i love how you assume these people wouldn't go out of their way to help anybody if it involved more than a point and click. thats rediculous...just stop it man.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, you are right. I was an *** but so was the person who said that Bears fans or anyone else obviously don't care about helping people because they did not flock to this web site to click in their vote. Saying that kind of stuff is okay depending on which team you root for I guess.
Just like some people on this site calling others *******, idiots, jackasses, jerks, morons, losers, **** and not a word is ever said to them. (p@ck66)

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Okay, you are right. I was an *** but so was the person who said that Bears fans or anyone else obviously don't care about helping people because they did not flock to this web site to click in their vote.

i completely agree with you...whoever said that was more or less just taking a cheap shot at you, hopefully. i seriously hope they dont actually believe that. even if they do, thats just idiotic.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
Philtration said:
Okay, you are right. I was an *** but so was the person who said that Bears fans or anyone else obviously don't care about helping people because they did not flock to this web site to click in their vote.

i completely agree with you...whoever said that was more or less just taking a cheap shot at you, hopefully. i seriously hope they dont actually believe that. even if they do, thats just idiotic.

You are right and I am sorry. I was only trying to say that you could accomplish a lot more by doing these things yourself. The Packers finishing in first place is great and it is a very good cause but it seemed that the focus was on "beating" the Steelers and I felt that these people who are in need was a little more serious than winning a contest. I see them every day in person and I try to help them out on the spot. That's just my way but it is not the only way.
To see them standing in the cold with a thin jacket in front of a McDonalds when you know that they are hungry and have no place to go for the night is pretty sad. Maybe I have seen a little more of this stuff in person by living in a large city. It ****** me off to see people just walk right by them to get another happy meal. Would it hurt to buy the man a hamburger for less than a dollar? To give him that coat that you have not worn the last couple of years?

Members online

Latest posts