Cheesehead Tv puts it all in perpestive

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He isnt wrong. Look around We and the Pats are the only teams that have been good for the past many years. Would you rather go back to the Dark Ages. I just built a Time Machine out of a Delorean. Ill drop you off in the Mid 70s when you go crazy from losing all the time then Ill pick you back up.

Also 400th Post on here YEY:cool::D:);):tup::laugh::giggle::sleep::roflmao::sneaky:
I wonder why we and the Patriots have been the only teams to be that good.....hmmm. And why Indianapolis would have had a similar streak as well if their star QBs weren't out a couple of seasons. They must have super-genius GMs as well (actually probably true for NE).

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One F bomb and one S bomb. FCC won't be happy.
Yes, watching football is escapism, just like reading a book and seeing a movie.
However, unlike other forms of escapism, I do hear from opposing fans when my team looses. Even more so because I live in Minnesota.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG that dude needs to stop whining and start watching the bucks....wipe off the dusty 70's kareem world title! lol

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
One F bomb and one S bomb. FCC won't be happy.
Yes, watching football is escapism, just like reading a book and seeing a movie.
However, unlike other forms of escapism, I do hear from opposing fans when my team looses. Even more so because I live in Minnesota.

You forgot Janet Jackson boobs to make fcc unhappy lol

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts