I'll save you the trouble by presenting the arguments.
1. Too Expensive.
2. Not a "premiere talent"
3. Is a "premiere talent" but is too expensive...
4. Has no heart. Like Todd "Pinkstones"...
5. He's a "cancer" in the locker room.
6. He's the same as Gardner, Boreigter, and Ferguson, so why should TT sign him?
7. TT doesn't want or need him, he is done with FA signings and is very happy where he is. There's nobody out there that TT can sign since he already signed the best available options possible in Gardner and Boreigter, so there's no need to look any further.
..and as another poster here so eloquently already stated..
Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:27 am Post subject: Teddy says he's not done...oh no, he's not done..
Teddy says he's not done yet...click here for more. CLICK IT! http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=413356
â€œWeâ€™re working every day to get better. Things change. All of a sudden a player becomes available, a trade happens during the draft. Thereâ€™s some time left. Weâ€™re not set in stone.â€