Charles Woodson

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I haven't seen the game after the 1st half. But, I just can go by some stats and Woodson had 2 picks that lead to 14 points. 10 tackles (9 Solo). NICE days work.

Thanks for showing up Woodson, even if nobody else did.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought I remembered hearing during the preseason he was something like 3 pick sixes from setting a franchise record. Can anyone elaborate on this? I think he has 35 career picks at the moment right now and like 6 taken back for TD's.

Killazach

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheers to Woodson for being the only player that looks like he tries every play.:happy0005:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, last week was Sam Shields with his 2 picks, HUGE interceptions.

The week before it was Tramon Williams with his 2 picks, HUGE interceptions.

To close out Chicago in week 17, we had Peprah and Nick Collins with big Ints if I remember correctly.

Anyone think that WOODSON is up next? He's due. His turn.

How about he strip-sacks Big-**** and goes the distance for a TD, and then late in the game with the Packers nursing a 7-point lead, he jumps a pass for TE Heeeeeeath Miller and goes the distance to give the Packers a 31-17 win!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
woodson had 2 good games this season IMO. vs the Lions and vs the Bears week 17. The rest have been average. He is due for a big play.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care who does it. Just as long as it gets done.
Hell, none of us ever thought that BJ could do it and lo and behold, he did! He won the game for us!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Yeah I could see Woodson getting his picks, a fumble, a sack, and amazing play. Hopefully this could be a great super bowl for him.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
A great day from Mr. Woodson would be icing on the cake. You know he's going to be fired up for this game.

Reaction score
I love how people who say that Woodson is "average" at making plays now. If you watch half of the good plays that are made by the Packers, it might not be Woodson every play now but he is the one who helped make that play. He breaks down the play then, Raji or Matthews finishes it off. Woodson makes every tackle which by itself is better than what 99 percent of what all the other corners do.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy **** this thread is old... I read through the first post like 6 times trying to figure out what the hell you were talking about until I noticed the date... :banghead:

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, somebody dug it up and posted to it. I did the same thing. I was like, WTF am I talking about!??

Members online

Latest posts