Carlos Watkins would be nice in the 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a lesser version of Mike Daniels... Adams and Lawson have bust written all over them

*typo earlier my bad

Last edited:

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could I interest you in some Montravious Adams?

OP
OP
kevans74

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could I interest you in some Montravious Adams?

Actually that was a typo Ada should have been Adams

I don't like this pick, but it's a typical TT pick.. .a "body"... I think Watson and/or Hendrickson will be better

H

HardRightEdge

Actually that was a typo Ada should have been Adam
I don't like this picks, but it's a typical TT pick.. .a "body"... I think Watson and/or Hendrickson will be better

If this LSU spotlight tape is any indication, I'd have to agree. Somebody tell me why I don't give this pick a "D" given he's a third rounder.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pushed off the line, sealed off, and put on the ground all day. And put on the ground a lot, maybe 1/2 dozen plays. He only did 22 lifts at the Combine, only 2 less than our new safety. It shows on the tape.

What is Thompson seeing? Maybe this:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
kevans74

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea i don't like the fact that the number one thing most scouts say about Adams is that he "underachieved" even tho he played alongside ANOTHER top recruit... and at AUBURN nonetheless....

I mean he's got great size... my gut feeling is he's supposed to replace Mike Pennel, which is a wasted pick up here IMO

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Third round has been a dud for the Packers lately. Remember TT wasted a third on Khyrie. Adams reminds me of him.

OP
OP
kevans74

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Sanguine camper, post: 722002, member: 9744"\ TT wasted a third on Khyrie. Adams reminds me of him.[/QUOTE]

...who's Khyrie?!??!???

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts