Cardinals

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are we gonna be playing the team that almost handed chicago their first loss....or our we going to get the team that lost to the raiders?

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the Bears game had several things which may have made Cardinals play above their potential. Monday night, new stadium, Leinart starting, Bears taking the Cards lightly? I'm not saying these are definetly factors, but all can have at least a small impact on what happens, and don't forget they found a way to lose when all the match stats said they should have got the W. We just have to make sure that we don't get in a position where we are hoping Rackers boot fails again.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's hard for a team in this days NFL to be consistant game in and game out. I think we'll see a combo of the two which is basically what we have seen from the Cards all year. The team has too much pride to quite even when they are THIS down. I'm not so much worried about the Cards as I am confident in our teams psyche after beating the phins.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cardinals are terrible. Stop the quick WR screen to Boldin early and they are done. Just give Edge his 2.7 per carry and life will be good.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watch for anything really, no one expected them to jump ahead up on the Bears. They have Boldin a very talented Wide Receiver who has some speed and hands and can get open. Fitzgerald is not playing, I dont think so I know he had participaded in a light work out but I think his hamstring bothers him too much. Its a good thing becuase Fitzgerald is dangerous when him and Boldin are together. Our run Defense isn't the best as we saw last week of Ronnie Brown running up and down the field. So I hope to see them close up the holes and stop Edge.

Members online

Latest posts