1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Can Harris shutdown Father Time?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Pack93z, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Lare

Lare Cheesehead

Jan 16, 2005

This has to do with more than having a big, physical WR like TO or Plax (although that helps), it has to do with Harris's age and style of play.

Harris relies on a jam at the line, so to negate his effectiveness you either have to have someone who can beat that jam physically (like Plax) or by movement so he can't get his hands on you (like TO).

I look for most teams to play a lot of motion, misdirection & movement on Harris's side from now on. Not being very fast in the first place, if he's lost another step trying to cover those types of plays it could get ugly.

Regardless, the thing I'm more concerned about with our CBs is injuries. They both were injured most of last year, and it never gets easier to heal when you're another year older.
  2. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Dec 8, 2004
    i think Harris will be fine, maybe i'm crazy.