Calls to Fire Dom Capers Went Silent on Sunday as the Green Bay Packers Defense Led Team to Victory

Do you feel that the Packer defense on Sunday was a fluke, or have they finally turned the corner?

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry, by the end of the Dallas game people will be calling for Dom's head again. :)
Or he might pull out a miracle and be given a pass for the week until he screws up.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Isn't this the discussion in about 500 threads by now? IMO, one given Sunday isn't going to instantly change things.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

We beat two of the worst teams in the league. The Vikings have yet to play a team under .500, and their two losses came at the hands of their backup QB against 3-1 teams.

How did we do against Atlanta, again?

Shhhhhhhh !! Don`t give him ammo ;) (I was joking !)

Reaction score
Quarter Poll update:

Began season at "Fire Capers"

Week One: Dom promoted to "Suspend Capers"

Week Two: Dom demoted back to "Fire Capers"

Week Three, 1st Quarter: Dom demoted further to "Exterminate Capers"

Week Three, Quarters 2-4: Dom promoted all the way up to "Reprimand Capers"

Week Four: Further promotion to "Ignore Capers"

Let's see what the rest of the season holds!
The only Capers I've seen with adequate coverage recently was a Chicken Picatta with lemon Capers. Even those Capers couldn't cover what they were dishing out.. the mere thought made me sick to my stomach

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not really sure how to answer the poll. My answer to the defense being a fluke would be Yes, and my answer to them finally turning a corner would be No.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While both of you bring up some valid points worthy being discussed about could you please respect Dantès request for considering his previous post as great humor and stop talking about the Packers defense in a reasonable manner???

Huh? Oh okay

Latest posts