Which player do the Packers need back right away from injury?

• David Bakhtiari

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Bryan Bulaga

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Davon House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Daniels

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Ty Montgomery

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
It should be a two man race between Bakh and Daniels. And I'd much rather have Lowry/RJF/Dial/Adams taking Daniels' snaps than watch Taylor try to block Lawrence in Dallas.

But thankfully, we probably have all of them back for the next game.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These injuries don't bother me. Remember back in the Superbowl year. AJ Hawk was the ONLY starter who didn't miss playing time due to injury AND we were on what our 11th string outside linebacker by the time we got to the Superbowl?

D

Deleted member 6794

These injuries don't bother me. Remember back in the Superbowl year. AJ Hawk was the ONLY starter who didn't miss playing time due to injury AND we were on what our 11th string outside linebacker by the time we got to the Superbowl?

I agree, especially as the Packers haven't lost a major contributor for the entire season so far.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Zombo and Walden etc. Those dudes are still in the league. Amazingly enough, many here thought they were both bums.

D

Deleted member 6794

Zombo and Walden etc. Those dudes are still in the league. Amazingly enough, many here thought they were both bums.

There's no doubt Thompson made some good moves during the 2010 season to make up for the losses the team suffered over the course of the year.

D

Deleted member 6794

against dallas...daniels. the o survived the chi d without the bak and bul and can do it again. need daniels against the dal run.

The Packers definitely need their offensive tackles back for the Cowboys game to block Demarcus Lawrence. I prefer giving up some big gains to Elliott over getting Rodgers killed out there.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers definitely need their offensive tackles back for the Cowboys game to block Demarcus Lawrence. I prefer giving up some big gains to Elliott over getting Rodgers killed out there.
they'll have them. the question was if you could only have one guy back. the o can get by less than 100%. we've seen the d have a hard time even when they are 100%. the d is the weak link. being unable to slow dallas' running game will end in disaster. they'll eat up the clock, our o won't get on the field.

D

Deleted member 6794

they'll have them. the question was if you could only have one guy back. the o can get by less than 100%. we've seen the d have a hard time even when they are 100%. the d is the weak link. being unable to slow dallas' running game will end in disaster. they'll eat up the clock, our o won't get on the field.

While I agree that it's important to slow down the Cowboys' rushing attack keeping Rodgers upright is the team's top priority.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It should be a two man race between Bakh and Daniels. And I'd much rather have Lowry/RJF/Dial/Adams taking Daniels' snaps than watch Taylor try to block Lawrence in Dallas.

But thankfully, we probably have all of them back for the next game.

I picked Bakh because he protects Rodgers blind side but was thinking we need Daniels equally as much because of what he brings to the DL. Hope they are both back soon.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
The drop off from Bakhtiari to Taylor is much steeper than that from Daniels to RJF/Lowry/Dial in my opinion.

This is also an offensively driven team. When they've gotten blown out, it's often been because the offense can't hold the ball in addition to having trouble stopping the opposing team. Dallas has actually been another good example of this-- over recent seasons, they've protected a talent poor defense by maintaining possession on offense.

Reaction score
against dallas...daniels. the o survived the chi d without the bak and bul and can do it again. need daniels against the dal run.
IDK why.. but I felt as if I was a combination of Rain Man, Forrest Gump and SlingBlade the entire time I read this ;)

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taylor did a great job at LT last week, considering the circumstances. But Rodgers absolutely cannot get hurt. So I vote Bahk.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taylor did a great job at LT last week, considering the circumstances. But Rodgers absolutely cannot get hurt. So I vote Bahk.
I agree Bak is instrumental in keeping Rodgers healthy. But like you I think Lane did a phenomenal job at LT with zero experience. McCray is another guy that really held his own based on the scenario! It will be big if we can get Bak, Bulaga and Daniels back for the Dallas game. Personally I think we should rest TyMo and see if Williams is healthy enough if not then Jones and Activate Mays we can always use Cobb in the backfield. I'm just saying a week with no contact would go along way for TyMo ribs.

D

Deleted member 6794

Well then why did you do a poll instead of just asking forum members? :confused:

To be fair, JLW51 was the poster to open the poll.

Personally I think we should rest TyMo and see if Williams is healthy enough if not then Jones and Activate Mays we can always use Cobb in the backfield. I'm just saying a week with no contact would go along way for TyMo ribs.

According to sources Williams will be out several weeks with a knee sprain. It seems Montgomery is eager to play on Sunday but I agree it might be smart to keep him out of the game.

Members online

Latest posts