Buffalo vs GB

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well first of all we could have won this game in a handbasket, but to many dropped balls and of course one interception or was it two ? Anyways strange game..I thought we looked pretty dang good out there other then the mistakes...I dont know what happened to Harris on that blown coverage, maybe someone else was suppose to be helping dont know, but that sucked...also the bad snaps..

It would have been nice for the Packers to be at .500...now onto the vikings...

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the game yesterday and our D played very well, except for the one breakdown in pass coverage which seemed, again, to be due to miscommunication. I don't know what is going on with the secondary but every big play we give up seems to be a mental breakdown which is a big blackmark on this coaching staff if you ask me.

We also seriously need some playmakers at the WR position. We sorely miss Javon Walker right now. Imagine how good this team would be with Green running the way he is and with a legitimate deep threat at WR. We'd be in the hunt for the division.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we wouldnt be in the hunt for anything with wide open touchdown passes being caught against our secondary. offense has been putting up pretty decent numbers, and we are getting solid contributions from a rookie that makes less in a year than javon wants in a week. screw javon walker. im ok with the offense, sans the few miscues we had this week versus buffalo.

Depack looks like the 12-4 prediction was wrong. but believe me i was rootin for you.

just beat minny and everything is A-ok again.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we wouldnt be in the hunt for anything with wide open touchdown passes being caught against our secondary. offense has been putting up pretty decent numbers, and we are getting solid contributions from a rookie that makes less in a year than javon wants in a week. screw javon walker. im ok with the offense, sans the few miscues we had this week versus buffalo.

Depack looks like the 12-4 prediction was wrong. but believe me i was rootin for you.

just beat minny and everything is A-ok again.

Yea....looks like I was off by one game :thumbsup:

I dunno about the Javon Walker thing though. He looked like a friggin stud yesterday. I'm not saying TT made a bad trade but it's ashame we couldn't work something out. He looks faster and better than before the knee injury.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Javon Walker is a playmaker. He is someone that the opposing team has to account for every time he's on the field. He's a difference maker.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts