Bucks v. Suns -- NBA Championship

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I admit that I'm not watching the games. I seem to throw the onus on 'em when I do. #21 definitely get me to break my rule about buying a jersey with a player's name on it.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Holiday is best known for his defense and for the most part, that has been pretty stellar all post season. I think most of us, including the Bucks were waiting for his offensive skills to show up. Last night he did it all! When he, Middleton and Giannis are firing on all cylinders, they are a really scary team.

I do think if the Bucks go on to win the Championship, Giannis is hands down MVP of series. However, many will point to Holidays ability to frustrate and shut down Chris Paul, as well as Devin Booker at times as being a big key to the series. Both Paul and Booker seemed unstoppable in games 1 and 2.

Bucks did what they needed to, stole a rode game, now lets get back to Milwaukee and finish this one off! I do not want to see them have to win game 7 in Phoenix, exciting yes, but my heart might not take it!

Reaction score
Holiday is best known for his defense and for the most part, that has been pretty stellar all post season. I think most of us, including the Bucks were waiting for his offensive skills to show up. Last night he did it all! When he, Middleton and Giannis are firing on all cylinders, they are a really scary team.

I do think if the Bucks go on to win the Championship, Giannis is hands down MVP of series. However, many will point to Holidays ability to frustrate and shut down Chris Paul, as well as Devin Booker at times as being a big key to the series. Both Paul and Booker seemed unstoppable in games 1 and 2.

Bucks did what they needed to, stole a rode game, now lets get back to Milwaukee and finish this one off! I do not want to see them have to win game 7 in Phoenix, exciting yes, but my heart might not take it!
Yeah. we don’t need another 2014 NFC type meltdown. Things have been tough enough between teetering Elections and Corona Variants and Rodgers antics and Chip Shortages and Pipeline Outages and Condo catastrophes and Grid Failures.
We don’t need a game 7 for goodness sakes, I’ll need a stress test before it’s all over and I don’t like being hooked to diodes

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently Mark Tauscher has stated on his radio show that Rodgers was gonna be there last night...Wilde this am just said Apparently Tauschers source was wrong but that he personally doesn't think Rodgers cares at all if he would be booed or not...

And yes I still don't think he'd be booed because it's not a negative environment the fans are trying to give the team positive energy. Also because him being there would be a huge sign that he is indeed going to play for the Packers in 2021

My thinking was that, he didn't want to give the fans any idea of what he will do. If he showed up, then I would agree that most fans would believe that he will return.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Yeah. we don’t need another 2014 NFC type meltdown. Things have been tough enough between teetering Elections and Corona Variants and Rodgers antics and Chip Shortages and Pipeline Outages and Condo catastrophes and Grid Failures.
We don’t need a game 7 for goodness sakes, I’ll need a stress test before it’s all over and I don’t like being hooked to diodes
Right now, I am more worried about Thanasis being in COVID protocol and also one of the assistant coaches. The Bucks seriously have to be holding their collective breaths during every test result, especially that of Giannis's! It would REALLY suck to get this close and then have a couple of the starters get pulled due to it. Tuesday can't come quick enough!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
This image has it all... the "winning dunk" and look under Lebron's seat....a bottle of tequila that he smuggled in...his own brand.

Attachments

• E6mVmOnWYAk7gxV.jpeg
    E6mVmOnWYAk7gxV.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 165
Reaction score
This image has it all... the "winning dunk" and look under Lebron's seat....a bottle of tequila that he smuggled in...his own brand.
Wow that’s a really dynamic photo. Look at the blonde lady to Giannis left in the front row. She is so dismayed by what’s about to happen she couldn’t watch it. Lots going on in that puzzle. I’m also impressed with Giannis power and resolve, no way is Paul stopping that with a casual push.
I agree. Giannis is the clear, driving force behind this team. This is just one of so many crushing blows given by him throughout the playoff series. As much as the injury set him back temporarily, I can’t help but wonder if that brief rest didn’t bring him back to finish even stronger. Yet his injury put on display that there are other vital components to this team that work really well together and they showed a fearless resolve in his absence. As merely a periodic fan, I had no idea that Lopez could put up 35+! imo that game was just inspiring and marked a turning point in this postseason.
Amazing. 1 Win away from ending a
half-century drought. This was eloquent timing for WI. It took the sports spotlight completely away from the Rodgers fiasco and it’s a curious timing thing to me. Refreshing

Last edited:

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My thinking was that, he didn't want to give the fans any idea of what he will do. If he showed up, then I would agree that most fans would believe that he will return.

I think it's pretty well out there now that he's going to play for the Packers in 2021...

I hope he shows up on Tuesday. I know some here don't want him anywhere near Fiserv but I think it'd be cool to see a bunch of Packers at the game especially if the bucks can take care of business...

I'm really excited to go to work on Tuesday missed game 4 but no way I'm missing this one...it's gonna be electric. There's gonna be 50 thousand people in and around the deer district

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I hope the Bucks aren't reading their press today. Hoping Bud has them sequestered. Bucks projecting 65K outside the arena tonight?? Really?

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope the Bucks aren't reading their press today. Hoping Bud has them sequestered. Bucks projecting 65K outside the arena tonight?? Really?
Yep really, I spent yesterday setting up the new outdoor area...I'd say it's good for an additional 20/25 thousand

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Traffic to, from and in Milwaukee is going to be CRAZY! The Brewers host the Royals at 3:10, in a game that was moved up, to accommodate fans that wanted to see both games.

As much as I wish I was in Fiserv, the last ticket price I saw was for a standing room only ticket at $1209! I love great experiences, but not at THAT price.

GO BUCKS! Let's do this tonight and not take a chance in Phoenix!

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if you haven't seen this its priceless.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

If the link doesn't work for you look for Charlie Barrens calls Bucks win or Manitowoc minute bucks win or something like that. If you don't know who Charlie is first of all shame on you but second it might not be so funny but if you do its an instant classic.

Reaction score
if you haven't seen this its priceless.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

If the link doesn't work for you look for Charlie Barrens calls Bucks win or Manitowoc minute bucks win or something like that. If you don't know who Charlie is first of all shame on you but second it might not be so funny but if you do its an instant classic.
That’s a hilarious audio depiction. Thank You I got a good chuckle

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Bucks playing just terrible basketball, yet still in the game... Refs want to see a game 7.....let's flicking play good basketball!!!

Middleton having another off night, he needs to get going.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bucks playing just terrible basketball, yet still in the game... Refs want to see a game 7.....let's flicking play good basketball!!!

Middleton having another off night, he needs to get going.
Yeah. We talked about that. His FG are 1/11, yet Holiday has the most play time of anyone on both teams (22 min).
That’s an impact you don’t want.
They need to feed it to Middleton, then Lopez underneath more and play your hot hand in Portis.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts