Attachments

• CE18838B-91D7-40CD-B658-7F28FB66A524.jpeg
    CE18838B-91D7-40CD-B658-7F28FB66A524.jpeg
    314.4 KB · Views: 166
  • 278B2A65-6227-4E22-9358-241CA7B1252B.jpeg
    278B2A65-6227-4E22-9358-241CA7B1252B.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 155

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
At work so couldnt see
To be honest, there were a lot of celebs there, which they did show on TV. Had Rodgers been there, they would have shown and talked about immediately and throughout the game. Like I said a few weeks ago, he's smart enough not to show up for any games. One, it would be an annoying distraction to the game and two, I think he knows the boos will be loud and clear and he couldn't handle that.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
To be honest, there were a lot of celebs there, which they did show on TV. Had Rodgers been there, they would have shown and talked about immediately and throughout the game. Like I said a few weeks ago, he's smart enough not to show up for any games. One, it would be an annoying distraction to the game and two, I think he knows the boos will be loud and clear and he couldn't handle that.
Some here ( @thequick12 ) isnt sure boos would be loud

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bucks players miss more shots right under the rim then I have ever seen. Holiday and Middleton should learn how to dunk, instead of missing easy tip ins and layups.

Giannis....G...damnit.....stop shooting 3's!!!
I don't get it. If I could, I would dunk every chance I got. Need to work on my 3" vertical.

Here's my thinking: Booker was phenomenal last night. The bucks played an average game. If the bucks play a good game they win by a healthy margin. We only need to pull it together and play good to win this series. Even with their star playing great, Bucks playing so-so, we still won.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was rodgers there tonight?

Don't know I skipped the game to work something else...I'll be there on the 20th and that's the game I'd go to if I was Rodgers as it very well could be a closeout situation for the bucks...

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some here ( @thequick12 ) isnt sure boos would be loud

Apparently Mark Tauscher has stated on his radio show that Rodgers was gonna be there last night...Wilde this am just said Apparently Tauschers source was wrong but that he personally doesn't think Rodgers cares at all if he would be booed or not...

And yes I still don't think he'd be booed because it's not a negative environment the fans are trying to give the team positive energy. Also because him being there would be a huge sign that he is indeed going to play for the Packers in 2021

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
And yes I still don't think he'd be booed because it's not a negative environment the fans are trying to give the team positive energy. Also because him being there would be a huge sign that he is indeed going to play for the Packers in 2021

I think you have all your answers in this one paragraph. It's not suppose to be a negative environment and he knows it would be...towards him, so he won't show. I mean look at this forum, how many of us would clap for him right now?

Your second point, about him being there would be a huge sign that he is playing for the Packers in 2021, is exactly why he isn't there. He doesn't want to play for the Packers and he is smart enough not to try and confuse people, even more than he already has, by showing up for a Bucks game.

I do think I saw Jordan Love snuggling with Danica Patrick in the crowd though? :coffee:

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you have all your answers in this one paragraph. It's not suppose to be a negative environment and he knows it would be...towards him, so he won't show. I mean look at this forum, how many of us would clap for him right now?

Your second point, about him being there would be a huge sign that he is playing for the Packers in 2021, is exactly why he isn't there. He doesn't want to play for the Packers and he is smart enough not to try and confuse people, even more than he already has, by showing up for a Bucks game.

I do think I saw Jordan Love snuggling with Danica Patrick in the crowd though? :coffee:

You still really think he's not gonna play for the Packers in 2021?

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't get it. If I could, I would dunk every chance I got. Need to work on my 3" vertical.

Here's my thinking: Booker was phenomenal last night. The bucks played an average game. If the bucks play a good game they win by a healthy margin. We only need to pull it together and play good to win this series. Even with their star playing great, Bucks playing so-so, we still won.
Booker is great but he should have fouled out after mauling Holliday late in the 4th.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the bucks if they can just put together one good road effort here in game 5...I don't think the suns would have a chance in game 6 back in Milwaukee

They really need to bring the home energy on the road...

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
On the bucks if they can just put together one good road effort here in game 5...I don't think the suns would have a chance in game 6 back in Milwaukee

They really need to bring the home energy on the road...
Agreed. I think the winner of game 5 goes on to win it all. The home crowd is a bigger than normal extra advantage right now in that these guys for over a year were playing with no crowds. That extra juice definitely has been beneficial for the home teams in the playoffs.

Not sure if anyone else here watched the Stanley Cup this season, but Tampa Bay allowed a full capacity crowd in, where as the Habs (Montreal Canadians) were at I think 25% capacity and were denied by the Canadian Gov. when they requested to go to 50%. Such a completely different environment to play in between the 2 venues and you could just see the difference in the players energy levels.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
You still really think he's not gonna play for the Packers in 2021?
I can say this, I think he is either playing for them or not playing at all. I have to admit, that in the last few weeks, I have raised my "chance of him playing for the Packers" from a very early 10% to a now 50%. If this was Davante Adams, I would say it was 99%, but we are talking about a very stubborn guy in Rodgers. I can still see him saying "you know what Packers....F You....I have enough money to be happy, I'm sitting it out." However, its the competitive side of Rodgers that will probably make him show up to play. He just couldn't stand not being out there playing.

Personally, I want him back, but not half-***ed to play out a season until he gets traded. I think the distractions from that scenario, as well as putting off the inevitable of having to replace him in 2022, isn't worth it.

Ideally, we all hear the news that the Packers sat down with both Rodgers and Adams and they both will be in Green Bay for at least 2-3 more years.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Although I am thankful that the Bucks won last night, I still can't believe how poor the officiating was. I've seen bad calls before, but this "no call" on what would have been Booker's 6th, was just pathetically terrible.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Although I am thankful that the Bucks won last night, I still can't believe how poor the officiating was. I've seen bad calls before, but this "no call" on what would have been Booker's 6th, was just pathetically terrible.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
And the pj tucker was not a charge

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
And the pj tucker was not a charge
Yup....I actually re-watched the last 5 minutes of the game and Booker not only fouled a 6th and a 7th time, but at the very end he fouled a 8th time and took himself out of the game thinking it was his 6th.....the refs for some reason gave the foul to Chris Paul and then.....let Booker re-enter the game illegally. I mean ***?

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup....I actually re-watched the last 5 minutes of the game and Booker not only fouled a 6th and a 7th time, but at the very end he fouled a 8th time and took himself out of the game thinking it was his 6th.....the refs for some reason gave the foul to Chris Paul and then.....let Booker re-enter the game illegally. I mean ***?

Yeah this is ridiculous in the NBA all the traveling and flopping is whatever but how can you do this so blatantly and consistently with star players against the bucks. I recall the same thing with Durant

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Yeah this is ridiculous in the NBA all the traveling and flopping is whatever but how can you do this so blatantly and consistently with star players against the bucks. I recall the same thing with Durant
The flopping is driving me nuts and they all do it, Bucks included. Sometimes I swear it looks like they got shot out there. Then they show the replay and either there was no contact at all or the contact was like a touch to the chin. Harden is one of the biggest flop artists in the NBA, I remember watching one of his games where he fell after every 3 point shot. One time he flopped, got up, realized he was uncontested and just had this big grin on his face. The announcer was like "Foul on the phantom ghost guarding Harden".

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Let's do this Bucks!!!!

Attachments

• NBA-Finals-Individual-Game-Tune-Ins_G5_2-2_Tonight16x9-784x441.jpg
    NBA-Finals-Individual-Game-Tune-Ins_G5_2-2_Tonight16x9-784x441.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 140

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
What a 2nd Q!!! After that 1st Q I was thinking an early night and blowout!

One question, why was Jeff Teague out there for 7 minutes in the first Q?

Holiday is finally showing what he can do on offense! Bobby P and Pat C!!!

Go Bucks!

Reaction score
What a 2nd Q!!! After that 1st Q I was thinking an early night and blowout!

One question, why was Jeff Teague out there for 7 minutes in the first Q?

Holiday is finally showing what he can do on offense! Bobby P and Pat C!!!

Go Bucks!
I’ve learned in a short time following these playoffs, that Holiday seems to be a momentum player. He’s either near awful or near great, not much in between. When he’s on, the Bucks are hard to stop because they’ve got a non spectacular, but deep O arsenal to choose from. I think that helps to substitute and keep the big guys fresh.

Also the Bucks are the better rounded team here, the Suns can score quickly, but they can’t go toe to toe on Defense or rebound as effectively. The Suns can however be lethal at the FT line and 3 Pointers and that must’ve been defeating for their opponents this season.
Let’s get this next one for the home crowd. Fun to watch them going crazy!

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts