Bucks v. Suns -- NBA Championship

Reaction score
This is what happens when others play well.

Why is chance the rapper there?
I heard he was looking for his Cocoa Butter kisses :whistling:

Nice game to get back in this. If we can pull out another Win in Milwaukee? We are guaranteed a 3rd game in Milwaukee. Let’s keep the foot on the gas.
Go Bucks!

Last edited:

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is what happens when others play well.

Why is chance the rapper there?

He's been there for a lot of the games...I had no idea who he was the first time he said what's up, think that was during nets series. Apparently he must be a bucks fan of sorts although he was wearing a white sox hat if I remember correctly so who knows...

Gucci Mane has also been there throughout... Apparently he actually is a confirmed bucks fan

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donald Driver was there

baktiarhi dad even chugged a beer
All I want to know is was Aaron Rodgers there? On second thought I really don't care about that either.

Way to burn the Suns!

Series is officially on! Let's take game 4!

As much as I don't really believe this part of me can't help but think if the league wants 7 there will be 7. I have always found it strange how many games, series, seasons etc. can come down to the final seconds, games etc. How can 2 MLB teams be tied after 162 games. How can a team go up 2-0 and the series still goes to 7 It just doesn't seem possible but it happens. However, when you think about it you are talking about two of the top teams in the league and if they made it this far they are usually pretty evenly matched so it does make sense. Still its hard to not think conspiracy sometimes.

In a nutshell this is what is wrong with this Bucks team, as well as the previous 2 seasons, they consistently underperform. Not sure if you put that on coaching, the players or both. But come on, Holiday continues to put up stinker performances and the free throws by the whole team during clutch time suck.

Yes, we are in the finals, but we were also aided by injuries to other teams star players to get there. This team is so capable of beating anyone, unfortunately the key players aren't always playing consistently as great as they are capable of.

I get that feeling about all Wisconsin sports teams sometimes. Maybe its because I really don't follow most them closely so all I see is the end result when they fall just short but other than the Packers I never get the feeling that this is their year. All the hype with the Brewers and Yelich, the Bucks with Giannis, the Badgers with whoever they have I can't help but think they will still blow it somehow. Until Giannis I couldn't name a Bucks player since the Big Dog left. The Brewers are the same way. Other than Yelich and Ryan Braun I couldn't name 5 players on their roster in the last 10 years, maybe longer. I don't have the attachment that real fans get so I don't see the way the team plays. All I see is the hype that builds around them only to fall away at the end. I am certainly happy for Bucks fans and Brewers fans and for the city. I'm glad for players like Giannis and Yelich who can bring some national press to the city but it still won't make me watch the games. I just can't stand basketball and I can barely tolerate baseball. I certainly hope it all ends happily for you fans who do pour your hearts and souls into it but in the end, even right now, I can't help but get the feeling that when its all over all I will remember is "yup, it was supposed to be their year but I guess not"

And don't worry, if the Bucks do end up winning it all, and I hope they do, I won't be sporting any NBA champions gear. I'll wave as the bandwagon goes by and I may even help push it along if it stalls out but I'm not going to jump on.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
All I want to know is was Aaron Rodgers there? On second thought I really don't care about that either.

As much as I don't really believe this part of me can't help but think if the league wants 7 there will be 7. I have always found it strange how many games, series, seasons etc. can come down to the final seconds, games etc. How can 2 MLB teams be tied after 162 games. How can a team go up 2-0 and the series still goes to 7 It just doesn't seem possible but it happens. However, when you think about it you are talking about two of the top teams in the league and if they made it this far they are usually pretty evenly matched so it does make sense. Still its hard to not think conspiracy sometimes.

I get that feeling about all Wisconsin sports teams sometimes. Maybe its because I really don't follow most them closely so all I see is the end result when they fall just short but other than the Packers I never get the feeling that this is their year. All the hype with the Brewers and Yelich, the Bucks with Giannis, the Badgers with whoever they have I can't help but think they will still blow it somehow. Until Giannis I couldn't name a Bucks player since the Big Dog left. The Brewers are the same way. Other than Yelich and Ryan Braun I couldn't name 5 players on their roster in the last 10 years, maybe longer. I don't have the attachment that real fans get so I don't see the way the team plays. All I see is the hype that builds around them only to fall away at the end. I am certainly happy for Bucks fans and Brewers fans and for the city. I'm glad for players like Giannis and Yelich who can bring some national press to the city but it still won't make me watch the games. I just can't stand basketball and I can barely tolerate baseball. I certainly hope it all ends happily for you fans who do pour your hearts and souls into it but in the end, even right now, I can't help but get the feeling that when its all over all I will remember is "yup, it was supposed to be their year but I guess not"

And don't worry, if the Bucks do end up winning it all, and I hope they do, I won't be sporting any NBA champions gear. I'll wave as the bandwagon goes by and I may even help push it along if it stalls out but I'm not going to jump on.
You sounded kind of cranky in this my friend! ;)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I get it though. I don't follow the Eagles, the Clippers, The Canadians, The Orioles or.....pick any team that has been at the top of their league on occasion, won it all or not won it all. I don't know much about any of those teams, so if they don't win it all it doesn't surprise me. I am sure their die hard fans though, who thought "this is finally their year", thought they would win it all.

So for me, as a Packers, Brewers and Bucks fan and not a particular huge fan of the NBA or MLB, I still really get into my local teams.....well because they are local I guess. However, I will be the first to admit, when it comes to the Bucks and Brewers, the seasons are both so long, if they aren't winning, I'm usually only keeping a casual eye on them.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He's been there for a lot of the games...I had no idea who he was the first time he said what's up, think that was during nets series. Apparently he must be a bucks fan of sorts although he was wearing a white sox hat if I remember correctly so who knows...

Gucci Mane has also been there throughout... Apparently he actually is a confirmed bucks fan
I think gucci has people here he has signed?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Classic....a Bahk look-a-like.....Bahk and Bahk's Dad all get in on the chuggin'!

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holiday is really good at ******* me off. He was supposed to be better than Bledsoe, but he is just like him. He has one big game or quarter and plays like crap the rest of the time.

Booker and Paul are schooling Holiday and Middleton, so until Holiday gets consistent, the Bucks are not much better than they were with Bledsoe.
If only for his defensive skills, Holiday is an upgrade over Bledsoe. And Bledsoe played fine during the regular season but came down with a case of the yips when it counted.

My only complaint with Holiday is his consistency, as you note. Elite players just go out and make it happen, especially when the lights are brightest. Holiday hasn't had much experience at this level of the playoffs. I'd like to see him scoring 25 ppg om a consistent basis.

Bey Holiday is far superior to Bledsoe. Where is Bledoe these days? New Orleans.

And on the same topic, Middleton has to improve his consistence, also in the 25 ppg range.

Finally, Coach Bud adjusted well after the first loss and put Holiday on Booker. Booker sat out most of the second half in game three and that was very strange.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If only for his defensive skills, Holiday is an upgrade over Bledsoe. And Bledsoe played fine during the regular season but came down with a case of the yips when it counted.

My only complaint with Holiday is his consistency, as you note. Elite players just go out and make it happen, especially when the lights are brightest. Holiday hasn't had much experience at this level of the playoffs. I'd like to see him scoring 25 ppg om a consistent basis.

Bey Holiday is far superior to Bledsoe. Where is Bledoe these days? New Orleans.

And on the same topic, Middleton has to improve his consistence, also in the 25 ppg range.

Finally, Coach Bud adjusted well after the first loss and put Holiday on Booker. Booker sat out most of the second half in game three and that was very strange.

I guess Booker didn't play because Holliday locked him down so well they just said fck it well try again next game

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Fear The Deer. This has been my good luck charm lately, if I take my after dinner walk and one of these greets me, Bucks win! Tonight's the night again!

Attachments

• 20210714_190218.jpg
    20210714_190218.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 141

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
The Bucks players miss more shots right under the rim then I have ever seen. Holiday and Middleton should learn how to dunk, instead of missing easy tip ins and layups.

Giannis....G...damnit.....stop shooting 3's!!!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I guess Booker didn't play because Holliday locked him down so well they just said fck it well try again next game
Good strategy by the Suns, Booker is unstoppable in the first half. Middleton and Giannis need to get going in the 2nd half or we are going down 3 games to 1.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Booker is tearing the Bucks apart...picks up his 4th foul and Bud doesn't tell his team to attack him on the offensive end? This team just lacks tenacity and smart coaching.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
See they just did it again blatant foul by booker
Times 2! Just really terrible officiating tonight.

I'll take the win and hope that Middleton can shake his road woes and have a repeat performance in Phoenix....in one of the next 1 or 2 there and definitely in game 6. Pat C. Was clutch tonight!

The Giannis block at the end of the game was Hall of Fame highlight material.

ABC/ESPN suck with their NBA coverage, really can't stomach Van Gundy or Jackson. Give me TNN/TBS any day!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Boom! :cool: Thank You Lord!
We’ve got to steal at least 1 on the road to finish this. Let’s go ahead and get that out of the way game 5 :whistling:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts