Bryan Bulaga sprained knee??

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm betting this is going to be the same ******* case again. Watch.
Just like Sam Bradford's ACL which was barely touched, it re-tore too.

2 years in a row out due to the ACL.
1 year out before that because of the hip.

THAT is why losing BARCLAY was huge.
Some people tried to dismiss it saying he wasn't even a starter.
Hello, guys go down on our team more than a Kardashian around a bunch of brothas.
Depth is crucial, unfortunately, for us.

It's bullcrap that we've now lost 2 starting-caliber OT's in a span of about a month.

...Stay tuned...... you all know how this works......

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I'm betting this is going to be the same ******* case again. Watch.
Just like Sam Bradford's ACL which was barely touched, it re-tore too.

2 years in a row out due to the ACL.
1 year out before that because of the hip.

THAT is why losing BARCLAY was huge.
Some people tried to dismiss it saying he wasn't even a starter.
Hello, guys go down on our team more than a Kardashian around a bunch of brothas.
Depth is crucial, unfortunately, for us.

It's bullcrap that we've now lost 2 starting-caliber OT's in a span of about a month.

...Stay tuned...... you all know how this works......
We'll find out Tuesday. Sucks to be us right now.

Andy__boi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he's out for season hopefully Sherrod can either pull it together or make do until tretter can get back and the bump Lang out to right tackle and tretter at right guard. Just my thought

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had faith in Sherrod but man he looked bad smh. tT has to seriously consider bringing someone in..is Daryn Colledge still a free agent?i think he can play rt and he knows the scheme

Myndflyte

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had faith in Sherrod but man he looked bad smh. tT has to seriously consider bringing someone in..is Daryn Colledge still a free agent?i think he can play rt and he knows the scheme

Sherrod better pull it together quick. He whiffed pretty ******* some of those blocks.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel like resurrecting this thread is a good way to start a rumor. Why not start a new thread instead?

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
As long as the knee "sprain" doesn't turn into one of McCarthy's dreaded "deep bruises"...

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bulaga's knee never got touched on the play how in the world does a blow to the head result in a torn up ACL?

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
his knee hit the ground when the players collided, could have twisted slightly by the TV pictures, don't think it'll be too bad myself
Anytime out of the lineup is bad right now. Sherrod showed again last night that he's currently not an NFL calibre right tackle.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel like resurrecting this thread is a good way to start a rumor. Why not start a new thread instead?
You can't be serious.
When you do start a new thread, a popup thing appears of SIMILAR THREADS.
This popped up, so did another one from his hip.
He doesn't need so many threads for the same damn thing year after year. Poor unlucky guy.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Do you remember how Bulaga looked his first time in Qwest field? Let's hold up on the Sherrod hate until he gets more seasoning.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You can't be serious.
When you do start a new thread, a popup thing appears of SIMILAR THREADS.
This popped up, so did another one from his hip.
He doesn't need so many threads for the same damn thing year after year. Poor unlucky guy.

I made a new thread as he isnt out for season..

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's weird. I watched the play a few times and his knee doesn't look at all like it gets twisted, torqued or anything. Plus he had a brace on that knee!

You almost wonder if he did slightly tweak it and the fear of what happened last year just took over for him and he freaked, thinking he blew it again.

On the other hand. When McCarthy says "knee sprain" it's game over. I think he's batting like a .900 average on this.

DarkHelmet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be fair to Sherrod, he seems to have perfected the lookout block. And he did fall on the ball to save 5 points on the fumble that was his fault. So there's that to build on. Good heavens, will we ever have a healthy offensive line again?

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, coming into the season, I kept hearing how this was the best O line that we've had, and how much depth we had across the line...

That sure escalated quickly.

Members online

Latest posts