Brown traded to Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m kinda mad we didn’t get him especially when I see when they trade a 3rd to get him.. smh

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope he's getting excited about 12 targets for 4 receptions for 30 yards stat line.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They got him for a freaking third! WTF!?
Noooooo idk what they got for him.. I wouldn’t be surprised tho lol I doubt the bills gave there 1st for him 9overall??? Maybe a second idk

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jujus feelings for ab...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ab is saying it’s fake news tho... hmmmm

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:roflmao: That would be truly hilarious if Brown ended up in Buffalo. I hope he enjoys Josh Allen throwing him the ball :roflmao:
There is a lot of conflicting reports out there right now tho.... Ian Rapoport is usually a very reliable source and it’s all over nfl.com etc but the bills main writer says it’s not likely at all... and ab posted saying fake news.. it would be interesting if it’s not real... wonder if it’s a ploy to get better compensation? Hmmmm

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a real deal that AB is doing his best to thwart.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
And People can laugh at Buffalo all they want but with AB there closer to winning then we are.

They actually have a more recent playoff berth then us too so I dont know what the hell is so funny.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll deal with antics if he goes on the field and balls out and helps us win football games. Now I'm kinda hoping this deal falls short with Buffalo.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 6794

I'll deal with antics if he goes on the field and balls out and helps us win football games. Now I'm kinda hoping this deal falls short with Buffalo.

The Packers have a better chance of winning games going forward using the draft pick(s) and cap space necessary to acquire Brown on other players.

D

Deleted member 6794

Ian Rapoport just reported that the Bills have dropped out of trading for Brown.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A 3rd for his talent is reasonable, I'm just not on board with spending a draft pick for it. I'm just not feeling it at all. But probably because I don't like it, Gute will.

D

Deleted member 6794

A 3rd for his talent is reasonable, I'm just not on board with spending a draft pick for it. I'm just not feeling it at all. But probably because I don't like it, Gute will.

I wouldn't like the Packers to bring in Brown even if they didn't have to give up a draft pick to acquire him.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The longer this goes in the more if a chance this dude ends up in Green Bay. After Brown vetoed his own trade to the bills by calling it fake news on Instagram theres not many landing spots left.

The price is definitely not a first round pick at this point, a second or third maybe? If the price falls further than that I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him become a packer. Or smh a patriot for a fourth, sounds about right...

D

Deleted member 6794

The longer this goes in the more if a chance this dude ends up in Green Bay. After Brown vetoed his own trade to the bills by calling it fake news on Instagram theres not many landing spots left.

The price is definitely not a first round pick at this point, a second or third maybe? If the price falls further than that I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him become a packer. Or smh a patriot for a fourth, sounds about right...

Brown not committing to show up in Buffalo when traded there is another reason the Packers shouldn't be interested in trading for him.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy is destined to go to the pats for a sack of nickels and a 7th Rd pick.

Hell, the way this is going the Steelers may actually think they are poisoning the Pats well, but it won't.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either way, he is not a Randy moss, he is a Terrell Owens, and I don't want him anywhere near our locker room.

#poison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts