Broncos release Pryce and Anderson

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nope, i would be more interested in them cutting JEB PUTZIER!

but we re-signed bubba to a long contract for some odd reason..

so us getting that TE is almost out of the question.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
nope, i would be more interested in them cutting JEB PUTZIER!

but we re-signed bubba to a long contract for some odd reason..

so us getting that TE is almost out of the question.

Similar comments were said when Sherman inked a two year contract extension before last season began ;)

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time to move forward, and quit picking "straws of chance." I expect TT to shift gears and hit the peddle, not stopping to look at or pick up "used strangers."

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's good news that Pryce is out there, now there is another DE out there that is better than Kampman. Maybe this will increase the odds of Kampman coming back a tad.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
I really want Kampman back, because then we can trade away KGB...
:!:

Gakk I'm just quoting you so everyone gets a good second look on this...

Good call, I thought I was the only one on the "trade KGB" bandwagon...I recommended it before and drew some jeers. Kampman and Mario Williams with Mike Montgomery for situational duty (and maybe another small FA signing) would be teriffic. KGB isn't pulling his weight anymore, and he has a hefty contract...

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been pointing out for a good while now that Mario Williams should be drafted and KGB traded.. :)

Yes KGB has been a good player, but he's not the kind of player we need to have on our roster right now, mostly because of his contract and his lack of performance lately.

I'm not completely sure about this, but if Walker continues to grumble over his contract, we might see a trade involving Walker and KGB, maybe Ferguson too, I don't know, only time will tell.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The drafting of Mario Williams should dramatically improve our pass rush. As should the signing of another DT to get after the passer (regardless of if Grady is back or not).

Members online

Latest posts