Broncos MNF

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rivers is getting no time to throw.He is getting pummled by that Pass rush tonite. Denver looks fairly solid in a weak division. I wonder how that Kyle Orton team may fair in the playoffs? That would be sweet to see them win the AFC and the Bears not get into the Playoffs. That would serve cutler right for acting like a ***** demanding the trade and all.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Throw in the fact that Orton's been vilified since he's been a starting QB - even though he'd won many more games than he'd lost and this should pretty much sum up the fact that MOST people that comment on pro sports really have no idea what they are commenting about.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And it's not like Orton is being carried by his team... The man is playing very well.
I agree, he looks pretty good to me. Where is the zip on Rivers passes? he seems to throw alot of floaters. I think the broncos have a good shot since they have beaten the Pats already. They may have to play a snow game in the playoffs but I think it will be colorado snow a mile high

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad for Orton. Only reason I didn't like him was because he was a Bear. Now that he's a bronco, I don't mind what he does.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts