1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Broncos MNF

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Skol guy, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Rivers is getting no time to throw.He is getting pummled by that Pass rush tonite. Denver looks fairly solid in a weak division. I wonder how that Kyle Orton team may fair in the playoffs? That would be sweet to see them win the AFC and the Bears not get into the Playoffs. That would serve cutler right for acting like a prick demanding the trade and all.

2. Zeppelinelite51

Zeppelinelite51 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    HAHA i totally agree... I say that everytime the Broncos win

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    And it's not like Orton is being carried by his team... The man is playing very well.

4. Hauschild

Hauschild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    Throw in the fact that Orton's been vilified since he's been a starting QB - even though he'd won many more games than he'd lost and this should pretty much sum up the fact that MOST people that comment on pro sports really have no idea what they are commenting about.

5. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I agree, he looks pretty good to me. Where is the zip on Rivers passes? he seems to throw alot of floaters. I think the broncos have a good shot since they have beaten the Pats already. They may have to play a snow game in the playoffs but I think it will be colorado snow a mile high

6. ThinkICare

ThinkICare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    I'm glad for Orton. Only reason I didn't like him was because he was a Bear. Now that he's a bronco, I don't mind what he does.