Bright spots in today miserable game

Reaction score
I thought our running game did pretty good with the limited carries they were given.
I liked our defense when they had Matthews out there. He brought a heavy rush on the Qb today. When he left it seemed like we couldn't do anything.
Desmond Bishop played very well today. I think he is already better than Hawk. Hawk could not tackle what so ever today. He let players drag him for extra yards a couple times today for first downs . Only reason why Hawk probably started in the beginning of the season is because he gets more $$$ and he has a fan base behind him. When we still had Barnett in.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I noticed that spark of a running game too!!! Jackson! I just wished they would of continued to do that in the 2nd half, it was working and I would of liked to of seen where that would of taken us with all this talk about getting a RB in here.

Bishop is playing up! Good, we need him!!!

OP
OP
Aaron rodgers is god
Reaction score
I forgot to add some one else to the list. I think Mike Neal did very good. He helped with bring pressure to the qb and i thought he did pretty good today in the run defense

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess one big run in five games is enough to say we have a "spark" in our run game. Although, that is a pretty sad state of affairs.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think for the most part, Bishop backed up some of his talk. He played really well considering he hardly plays.. ever. That is a good sign.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Jackson also was able to shed some tackles and juked a few defenders out of their shoes. Haven't seen that before from him.

He had a good game. Not sure how any one could say otherwise.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
BJack-had a heck of a game... almost 5 yds a carry without the 70 yd run

When Pickett went down Neal stepped up

Bishop-got away with a couple but he was crushing tackles

Quarless-made some nice grabs... He has the build like Jmike but I just don't know if he has hands like him

Tramon-had a nice return... Played good at Corner

***Disappointments***

Hawk-couldn't tackle anyone

CWood-too many penalties and he got away with a couple

Pepprah-never turn your hips to the outside on a one on on in the middle of the field...

Driver-4 drop passes

ARod-over all good game... stop forcing the ball and run for that first down... He almost got Greg's head knocked off

JUST MY 2 CENTS! WE WILL BOUNCE BACK....

Members online

Latest posts