1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bright spots in today miserable game

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Aaron rodgers is god, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    I thought our running game did pretty good with the limited carries they were given.
    I liked our defense when they had Matthews out there. He brought a heavy rush on the Qb today. When he left it seemed like we couldn't do anything.
    Desmond Bishop played very well today. I think he is already better than Hawk. Hawk could not tackle what so ever today. He let players drag him for extra yards a couple times today for first downs . Only reason why Hawk probably started in the beginning of the season is because he gets more $$$ and he has a fan base behind him. When we still had Barnett in.

2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    I noticed that spark of a running game too!!! Jackson! I just wished they would of continued to do that in the 2nd half, it was working and I would of liked to of seen where that would of taken us with all this talk about getting a RB in here.

Bishop is playing up! Good, we need him!!!

3. Aaron rodgers is god

Ratings:
    +154
    I forgot to add some one else to the list. I think Mike Neal did very good. He helped with bring pressure to the qb and i thought he did pretty good today in the run defense

4. c_mac

c_mac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    I guess one big run in five games is enough to say we have a "spark" in our run game. Although, that is a pretty sad state of affairs.

5. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    I think for the most part, Bishop backed up some of his talk. He played really well considering he hardly plays.. ever. That is a good sign.

6. Aaron rodgers is god

Ratings:
    +154

His one run was for 70 yards he had 9 other carries for 45 yards. Do the math thats 5 yards a carry. I would say thats much better than before

7. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +1,232
    Jackson also was able to shed some tackles and juked a few defenders out of their shoes. Haven't seen that before from him.

He had a good game. Not sure how any one could say otherwise.

8. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    he did have a good game just wish he could have taken it to the house,maybe next time he is improving.

9. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +490
    BJack-had a heck of a game... almost 5 yds a carry without the 70 yd run

When Pickett went down Neal stepped up

Bishop-got away with a couple but he was crushing tackles

Quarless-made some nice grabs... He has the build like Jmike but I just don't know if he has hands like him

Tramon-had a nice return... Played good at Corner

***Disappointments***

Hawk-couldn't tackle anyone

CWood-too many penalties and he got away with a couple

Pepprah-never turn your hips to the outside on a one on on in the middle of the field...

Driver-4 drop passes

ARod-over all good game... stop forcing the ball and run for that first down... He almost got Greg's head knocked off

JUST MY 2 CENTS! WE WILL BOUNCE BACK....