Brett Hundley -2017 season performances

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't any more sugarcoating this awful play. He has no football smarts, makes awful decisions and is single-handedly giving the Ravens the game. A spade is a spade, no more sugarcoating that Hundley is God awful.

Bench him!!

Darryl Tincknell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought he may have turned the corner after last week..this is his worst performance of the year so far..he doesn’t seem to have any concept of this offense or any feel for where anyone is..very puzzling considering how long he’s been in the system

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please don't brong Rodgers back this season. Nobody wants to see this team go on a winning streak, get beat in the playoffs, and all is well. Losing the remaining games may be worth it if it gets these two incompetent **** out of GB.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty much MM has to pick his poison between a zone read un-NFL ready QB who should be playing in the AFL, or a division 3 dude named Callahan.

That is definitely on our old retarded GM

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
If anyone tries to blame this game on the coaching or defense, you legitimately have no football IQ and cannot see that Brett Hundley is the worst QB that has played a full game in the NFL this season.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anyone tries to blame this game on the coaching or defense, you legitimately have no football IQ and cannot see that Brett Hundley is the worst QB that has played a full game in the NFL this season.

Was it the coach's decision to start this turd and not call Romo, Eli, or Kaep?

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Certainly did not expect this performance after the progress Hundley had made last week.

DSG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Certainly did not expect this performance after the progress Hundley had made last week.
Hate to say it but I did, wanted Hundley to play well because the team needed it...but he just doesn't have what it takes, probably never will.

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His hair is well groomed, he looked in shape and muscular, man he looks **** today.

There, I got in my positive comments for the day, now my therapist can't complain.

Darryl Tincknell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The sad thing is they have basically no alternative other than Hundley..you can roll Callahan out but what can you expect out of him? Then again..what the hell’s the difference

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hate to say it but I did, wanted Hundley to play well because the team needed it...but he just doesn't have what it takes, probably never will.

Hundley has the arm talent and skills, but he can't put it together. Too many bad decisions and poor pocket presence.

DSG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hundley has the arm talent and skills, but he can't put it together. Too many bad decisions and poor pocket presence.
Agree, roll out Callahan - nothing to lose, Hundley has had his chance.