Brett Favre... Worst QB in the League?

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
Man I had to post this cause I am so pissed. On another site this guy that supposedly the packers are his 2nd favorite team said this:

Favre is one of the main reasons why the packers suck.

Rodgers is way better than him and every greenbay packer fan including the front office and coaching staff knows that.

The reason why Brett Favre is still in Green Bay is because he's worshiped as much as Jesus over there. He's one of the only famous people in the Green Bay area and if Favre played in another city, he's be cut by now.

At this point in Favre's career, he's a back-up at best.

You cant blame it all on Favre though. The Packers front office sucks too. They dont care about winning as much as Ron Wolff did. They care mostly about selling tickets. Thats why favre is still there. Because everybody still looks at him like he's the God of Football.

Favre is insanely and rediculously overrated.

Brett Favre is just like cheese. When you leave it out too long. It starts to stink.

later:

EVERY STARTING QUARTERBACK IN THE LEAGUE RIGHT NOW IS BETTER THAN BRETT FAVRE.

I'm not just talking about Aaron Rodgers.

Brett Favre shouldnt be a starting QB in the NFL anymore. His time is over.

You people are amazing. I cant believe you kids still buy into all the hype that is........the all mighty BRETT FAVRE.

Also I'm not surprised that im getting flamed on this board. Most of the people here dont know anything about football and couldn't tell the difference between a Dog and a Bat on Defense.

I'm not flaming anyone here either. All I said was Favre was overrated. Which is the truth. I thought you packer fans would know that.

also:
You can call me crazy but I honstly think Aaron Rodgers will win more games with the Packers than Favre will if Favre gets benched.

___
man that really ****** me off.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who cares what this fool says? There's no reason to be pissed. I would feel sorry for the guy. He's obviously effed up in the head.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If this idiot is trying to blame all the problems in Green Bay on Brett Favre, he doesn't understand a thing about football. One man doesn't make or break a team. The Packers problems start with management and trickle down to the coaches and players from there.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it just me or is that post horribly contradicting? Every Packer fan knows that Rodgers is better than Favre yet Favre is worshipped like Jesus? The front office also knows this to be fact, but they suck as well????

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
their is no use to respond to his comment. its obvious he dosnt know what hes talking about.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He surely dont know what hes talking about,,,Favre is underrated now cause his team isnt winning any games now...if he had the best football players around him they would have a winning team with Favre at the helm...Rodgers is NOT better then Favre noone is...

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One proven reciever. No run game to speak of...

His best TE struggling and his best RB is struggling in the pass game. Need I say more about the Oline???

Yet he throws for 340 yards and 3 tds....yeah the worst QB in the league easy.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:

His best TE struggling and his best RB is struggling in the pass game. Need I say more about the Oline???

I know pretty silly,,I sure hope FAvre isnt reading this garbage...

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
Cory said:

I don't think Favre would pay any attention to that nonsense.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:
Heatherthepackgirl said:
Cory said:

Sure hope not, he feels bad enough I am sure, but he cant be disappointed in how he played this last game...

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
Cory said:
Heatherthepackgirl said:
Cory said:

Sure hope not, he feels bad enough I am sure, but he cant be disappointed in how he played this last game...

I think Favre is the kind of man and leader that always feels bad after a loss no matter how he played. Probably feels responsible that they lose.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:
Heatherthepackgirl said:
Cory said:
Heatherthepackgirl said:
Cory said:

I think Favre is the kind of man and leader that always feels bad after a loss no matter how he played. Probably feels responsible that they lose.

I just wished in the media he would get the attention he deserved, cause he surely isnt washed up yet, when the game was going on the announcers even said that he is as accurate as he always has been and they are right...he will always be fun to watch no matter what just hope they start winning games so he will come back next year...

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Favre has lost much at all. I agree I wish the media elites would give him some good press for once. It'd be about the first time in 4 years or so. To me that TD drive was a thing of beauty. He took the under routes and his checkdowns all the way to the end zone. Didn't force anything stupid. Does he get credit? Nah, but if it were Drew Brees who did that youd be hearing all about it. Brees almost comitted 5 turnovers by himself on sunday. Can you imagine if that were Favre who did that???

Like I said before...Favre threw the ball 55 times and had one pick because he got hit as he threw it. This with no run game, "ok" protection at times and one proven reciever along with his other fellow vets dropping the ball(literally). Favre and Driver were the only reasons we were even in the game.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I learnt along time ago that if you let uninformed fans bother you you'll be flustered every day. Growing up among Vikings fans has taught me to ignore the ignorant. Not saying Favre's the best anymore but it always shows a sign of greatness when people go so far out of their way to attack a player. For example how often do you see people trying to tear Aaron Brooks down, right not very often cause it's not needed. Opposing fans will always take shots at the other teams star. It's when they don't mention you you know your career is over

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:
I don't think Favre has lost much at all. I agree I wish the media elites would give him some good press for once. It'd be about the first time in 4 years or so. To me that TD drive was a thing of beauty. He took the under routes and his checkdowns all the way to the end zone. Didn't force anything stupid. Does he get credit? Nah, but if it were Drew Brees who did that youd be hearing all about it. Brees almost comitted 5 turnovers by himself on sunday. Can you imagine if that were Favre who did that???

Like I said before...Favre threw the ball 55 times and had one pick because he got hit as he threw it. This with no run game, "ok" protection at times and one proven reciever along with his other fellow vets dropping the ball(literally). Favre and Driver were the only reasons we were even in the game.

We need more Favre and Drivers on this team..

Pablo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre is still better than any QB we (Detroit) have had in the past 50 years...

BTW - Culpepper is playing so bad in Miami there are actually some fans down there starting to ask to see Harrington. :roll:

Plus, add any Raiders or Titans QB at the top of the list.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Were can I buy some of the stuff that this guy smokes???

I was thinking the same thing. Haven't indulged since the old college days but this stuff might just be good enough to pull me out of retirement.

Staff online

Latest posts