Brett Favre Talks Retirement on Sportscenter

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Unfortunately, he didn't have a coach as good as Elway had at the end of his career...and I pin that on Bob Harlan and Ron Wolf.

And the Broncos were light years ahaed of where the Packers are right now too. Not that Elway, the Broncos or even the Super Bowl have a damn thing to do with the topic of Favre draging this up again for no reason other than to have guys like you gush about how much you worship the toilet paper that he whips his *** with. :roll:

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Until Brett gives some sort of definitive time table, every quote, and every action, from sideline mannerisms to the sale of his house will lead to more and more speculation...and ultimately Brett is the one to "blame" for this since he's leaving the door open to an inevitable situation.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
brett gave answers the way he felt at the time big deal,when your home sick what do you say when yougo to work do i have to i know that's how i felt,when i got to work i felt like giving in and going home,i guess what i'm trying to say is when you are away from somthing for awhile and your older it gets alittle harder to want to come back to it all though brett has his health,just give the man time he will let us know soon enough.

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
P@ck66 said:
Unfortunately, he didn't have a coach as good as Elway had at the end of his career...and I pin that on Bob Harlan and Ron Wolf.

And the Broncos were light years ahaed of where the Packers are right now too. Not that Elway, the Broncos or even the Super Bowl have a damn thing to do with the topic of Favre draging this up again for no reason other than to have guys like you gush about how much you worship the toilet paper that he whips his *** with. :roll:

Last time I looked this was the "Packer FAN Forum" section, not the "Bears FAN Forum" section.
Yeah we "gush" about Favrebeing he's an inevetable "Hall of Famer" like Bear fans still gush about Walter Payton. (see phil's Avitar) :roll:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts