Brett Favre on the Tonight Show tonight

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Rumor has it that Jay Leno will get an answer from Favre on his retirement status tonight? You gonna watch?

Two guys I HATE on stage at the same time. I wouldn't watch if Megan Fox was standing behind them naked. Screw Jay Leno.....Screw Brett Favre.

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even if Favre does make a decision tonight he'll probably change his mind again before the season starts. You can't believe a word that comes out of his mouth anymore.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't you people already know what's going to happen?

It has been like this for the past 3 years. He's not undecided. He just wants to skip camp.

He'll retire and unretire by the 3rd preseason game.

Or he won't retire, if he's given absence from minicamp and otas.

OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Don't you people already know what's going to happen?

It has been like this for the past 3 years. He's not undecided. He just wants to skip camp.

He'll retire and unretire by the 3rd preseason game.

Or he won't retire, if he's given absence from minicamp and otas.

You are precisely correct. Like I said, a drunk, womanizing, primadonna, and a drug addict.......Brett Favre.

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Def not watching The Tonight Show, not after what NBC did to Conan. But if I were ok with that show, I def wouldn't watch it with that one guy being a guest. Perhaps the 2 whinniest (sp?) celeb/athlete on TV. I bet they'll be talking about how awesome it is to get whatever they want no matter what they do. I think I'll be watching Black Hawk Down when that crap comes on tv anyways.

I'm with CoCo!!

Tecmo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just another "hey, remember me?" Brett Favre appearance. Perfect that he went on Leno though. Talk about 2 guys that just don't know how to go away.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched it.
Nothing but fluff and filler crap.
Just the same old same old that we haven't already heard.

No, Burnt Fart did not make a descision.
I wasn't expecting him to.

At the end was a strange skit where Jay congratulated him on his retirement and gave him a gold watch prop and confetti came down.
Then when Burp said that he's still undecided, Jay then gave him a Vikings playbook and, again the confetti.
Jay was also trying to lead the crowd in a chant of "One more year! One more year!"
For those of you who love to hate Jay you'd be happy to know that it didn't catch on at all!
Yup. Two failures on the stage at the same time.

OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I watched it.

At the end was a strange skit where Jay congratulated him on his retirement and gave him a gold watch prop and confetti came down.
Then when Burp said that he's still undecided, Jay then gave him a Vikings playbook and, again the confetti.
Jay was also trying to lead the crowd in a chant of "One more year! One more year!"
For those of you who love to hate Jay you'd be happy to know that it didn't catch on at all!

Conan and Rodgers.....my two favorite celebrities at the moment!! COCO AND AROD!!!!!!!!

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't use the words "screw" and "Megan Fox" so close together...this is a Packer forum!:rofl:

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
That was the dumbest **** ever... who cares Brett... if you come back good... if you dont... who cares... hope we get 2 more cracks at you!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was the dumbest **** ever... who cares Brett... if you come back good... if you dont... who cares... hope we get 2 more cracks at you!
I don't really care if he returns or not.

I have a feeling that he will give it another go. He's still able to play.
And I do know that he won't take the Viqueens to a superbowl. He will blow it, again.
His glory days are behind him.
Have been for years.
:butcher:

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I watched it.

I love the irony of your post. Your name is "ForgetFavre" you signature claims you don't know who he is yet you stay up at night to watch the person you claim you don't know on late night television.

Like a moth to the flame! :happy0005: