Brett 6-0 in overtime games !!!

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmmm im sure its right up there.....one would have to look in some stat book, its quite impressive though ill say that.

i was so nervous when they were driving with a ,minute left, im still in shock we pulled this one out.

we won turnover battle, i remember fox put up a stat once that when the packers win the turnover battle while favre is under center they win like 92% of games.

i cant say it enough turnovers are so huge in the nfl. If cutler doesnt fumbe in the first quarter who knows what happens

ttsather

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This represents regular season games, yes?

I can barely bring up a specific postseason overtime loss without throwing up in my mouth a little.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was the Randy Moss/mooning game an OT?

I just think of Matt "We want the ball, and we're gonna SCORE!" Hasselback.

Yeah, Matty, you're gonna score... FOR YOUR FORMER TEAM!!!! Great completion to Big Al Harris for a TD. lololololol!!!

ttsather

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yah that game was in regulation...... im pretty sure

The 4th and 26 debacle definitely happened in regulation - leading to Akers' tying (17-17) field goal.

The Packers lost the toss in OT, then stopped the Eagles on their first drive, but Brett threw that pop-fly INT to Brian Dawkins leading to Akers' winning field goal, 20-17 final.

Here's a quick reference: http://www.packers.com/gameday/2004/01-11/

(EDIT: I was mistaken before, in that the game was actually in January 2004.)

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all those playoff losses from 99 to 2004 just leave such a bitter taste in my mouth. i think we have a legit shot to go deep this year.

Members online

Latest posts