BREAKING NEWS..RODGERS SIGNED LONG TERM !

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
the Green Bay Packers signed QB Aaron Rodgers today to a long-term contract extension through the 2014 season, according to an announcement by Ted Thompson, Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations.

“As we talked about in the past, we try to be proactive in our discussions with our current players and we felt like this was an appropriate time to try to come to an agreement with Aaron,” said Thompson. “We feel like this is good for the organization and the players, and we will continue this approach as we move forward.”

A 24-year-old, fourth-year player, Rodgers was the Packers’ first-round draft pick in 2005. He has started all seven games for Green Bay this season and has thrown for 1,668 yards and 12 touchdowns for a 98.8 passer rating.

Rodgers replaced long-time Packers' legend Brett Favre this season.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Details of Aaron Rodger's contract have not been released by the Packers. This is a policy of the Packers, not to release terms of player's contract. But this information shop come out rather quickly. NFL player's union usually releases this information.

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now once we have Jennings locked up, I think we'll be having some good looking seasons coming up.

packer98

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know we had to get him under if the staff liked him, but a little to long of a deal for me at this time. Rodgers has a 1/2 of a season under his belt and we sign him him to a long term. Very leery of this long of a deal for a player that has proved very little SO FAR, in his career.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts