Brady versus Rodgers Super Bowl

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers vs Patriots would be one hell of a game. But Brady's gameplan of short, concise passes would theoretically not be as effective against the Pack, given the fact that our front 7 is the most talented personnel from our defense. Still, would be an incredible Superbowl though, maybe the best in the last few years

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are a bit cocky, yes. But the team? Having seen them on TV every week for years, can't help but be impressed.

Oh the team is absolutely impressive. The fans though, like you said are super cocky, almost obnoxious. The only thing I hate watching about the team is Tom Brady stomping around like a giant crybaby when he doesn't get his way.

OP
OP
Arod2gjdd

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh the team is absolutely impressive. The fans though, like you said are super cocky, almost obnoxious. The only thing I hate watching about the team is Tom Brady stomping around like a giant crybaby when he doesn't get his way.

Look forward to see him stomping around like that in several weeks =D

Edit: Oops, I mistook Randall for Brady, my bad.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Between fact-checking, writing, finding images/video, took about 5-6 hours total, I appreciate the acknowledgement a lot!

Holy crap, nice. I remember in college it would take me 5 hours just to think of a title and opening sentence for essays.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When the playoffs start I look at all the teams besides the Packers and essentially rank them as far as who I would NOT want to see win the SB. This year the Patriots were second on the list behind the cowboys ( everyone is always be behind the cowboys unless the vikings make it) So as intriguing as a Brady Rodgers SB would be I do not want the Patriots having another chance to win so I will be cheering like crazy for Pittsburgh even though they were 4th on the list (behind the Seahawks)

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL and FOX would love a Green Bay vs. Patroits SB. Two QB titans go head to head to see who the best is.And not to mention the comeback story of Green Bay got many peoples attention. and in the workplaces!

the average citizen doesn't care/know about pitt, especially falcons, that well. pitt/pat vs falcons? who will watch that game? mostly the fan base of each team.

But first lets focus on beating the Falcons!

Last edited:

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also a Packer fan from New England. Pats fans are almost intolerable don't you think?
One of my good friends a pats fan he dont talk much crap to me cause the packers 4-2 vs them since the 97 SB. Plus they almost let matt flynn beat them. They way he talk to other people though good gawd he makes them feel like trash.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Hello friends, as a Packers fan living in New England I so desperately want a Packers versus Patriots Super Bowl. So much, in fact, that I decided to write about it in my sports blog. Would appreciate anyone who would be willing to give it a read!

http://liljsports.blogspot.com/2017/01/championship-sunday-2017-if-football.html

Good read, thanks for sharing. I especially liked your closing as well as your ability to remain as unbiased as possible.

Well done Sir!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello friends, as a Packers fan living in New England I so desperately want a Packers versus Patriots Super Bowl. So much, in fact, that I decided to write about it in my sports blog. Would appreciate anyone who would be willing to give it a read!

http://liljsports.blogspot.com/2017/01/championship-sunday-2017-if-football.html
I feel like this is the SB matchup that has been forecasted every year since about 2010 or so. A lot of people want it. I just can't believe we're this close to possibly having it happen this season. This conversation would have been hilarious around Thanksgiving time

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree that from an excitement viewpoint or a league or network viewpoint and certainly a hype viewpoint that the Rodgers/Brady matchup would be preferred. I'm just looking at it from my viewpoint, I do not want Brady and the Patriots to win another SB or even have a chance to win another one so I will be rooting for the Steelers.

On the other hand I do hope that a Rodgers/Brady matchup is what the league really wants because if you listen to some of the tinfoil hat crowd that means its in the bank that the Packers will beat the Falcons and advance.

Reaction score
When the playoffs start I look at all the teams besides the Packers and essentially rank them as far as who I would NOT want to see win the SB. This year the Patriots were second on the list behind the cowboys ( everyone is always be behind the cowboys unless the vikings make it) So as intriguing as a Brady Rodgers SB would be I do not want the Patriots having another chance to win so I will be cheering like crazy for Pittsburgh even though they were 4th on the list (behind the Seahawks)
Interesting... in our last 2 Superbowls..we beat New England and Pittsburgh. IF GB can upset Atlanta on the road we will have a rematch either way.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score

I am a packers fan living in New England as well. Out of the 3 teams left, I think the Patriots would be the easiest road. This season they ranked #32 in strength of schedule. Aaron Rodgers would LIGHT UP that defense. They have not faced a top 10 QB with the exception of Russell Wilson who embarrassed them at home. And I hardly have Russel Wilson in my top 10. They beat the Steelers without Big Ben. If the Steelers did not get plagued by the flu this week, I thought it would be a cake walk for Pitt, but the possibility of lack of concentration at this stage of the game, playing against the best coach in the league (possibly history) will not get you a W. If the Pack comes out with a W sunday afternoon, I will absolutely be cheering for the Pats in the AFC championship. I do not like how we match up with Pitt. Or Atlanta for that matter, but we will see. Fingers crossed.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

When we had our near perfect season, I had a bet with a Steelers fan, that whoever lost the bet would have their photo taken wearing the others teams colours. I still have to look at the photo every week. For me it HAS to be a Steelers and Packers Superbowl so I can get revenge. It HAS to be !

Members online

Latest posts