jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud:
Aaron Jones

Dud:
Everyone else

This is def a trash "Studs and Duds" list

but really the only dud I'd put is Alexander.. Kid is gonna be good, he just had a tough game against an elite player. We do need Jamaal Williams as that potential goal line "hammer" tho

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alexander was a HUGE dud today. Cooper beat him like he stole candy from his baby and pinched his girls ***

Last edited:

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Defense, Jones, the Smiths(brothers)

Duds: Right now it's hard for me to think of duds.

I am happy to be wrong about this game.

Last edited:

Calvin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thought everyone played very well aside from the receivers . WE NEED SOME OPTIONS BESIDE ADAMS

I get it but what playoff teams is going to hand GB a WR? They have to work with what they got. **** and Dak to everyone else besides Adams

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defense isn't good enough. Offense needs another legit weapon at receiver.

The record says 4-1. But this isn't a legit SB contender like KC or NE.

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So you mean to tell me that instead of being a top 2 team in the NFL, were actually more like 3-5? :rolleyes:

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs

Aaron Jones, The Smiths

Duds
Alexander he got smoked bad by Cooper today.

Calvin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs Jones and the Packer for using him like NE uses White. Instead of complaining about how we don't have a number 2. Use motion on offense, make the RB always a threat.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
studs: aaron jones, zsmith, ummmm king? first half rodgers.
duds: 2nd half rodgers, 2nd half coaching...ALL OF THEM! idk. the inability to put a complete game together is maddening but they got a W.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defense worries me a bit. The turnovers are great, but there are going to be games where the opposing QB is careful with the ball and doesn't turn it over. In those games, they can't give up all this yardage.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a team with a very solid defense who gets worn down in the second half because they have a very bad second half offense. Again they do absolutely hardly anything in the entire second half on that side of the ball and it almost cost us. It is hard for the defense to be in the field all the time. Ppl don’t understand that because they are giving up points ...but that’s mostly to blame on offense.

Lafleur Has shown all 5 games hes not capable of adjusting. He goes away from what’s working just like MM did

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This is a team with a very solid defense who gets worn down in the second half because they have a very bad second half offense. Again they do absolutely hardly anything in the entire second half on that side of the ball and it almost cost us. It is hard for the defense to be in the field all the time. Ppl don’t understand that because they are giving up points ...but that’s mostly to blame on offense.

Lafleur Has shown all 5 games hes not capable of adjusting. He goes away from what’s working just like MM did
17 points 1st half..17 2nd half..

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Once, again, give the offense the time it requires to come together under an entirely new system. Unreasonable?

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Get back to me when NE actually plays an NFL caliber team. They barely beat the only one that even comes close (Bills).

TDF

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Have you watched the Chiefs or are you just buying into the media hype? Their defense is worse than last year! Terrible run D giving up over 6 yards a carry.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
studs: aaron jones, zsmith, ummmm king? first half rodgers.
duds: 2nd half rodgers, 2nd half coaching...ALL OF THEM! idk. the inability to put a complete game together is maddening but they got a W.

We are 4-1 with a first-time head coach, which is almost un-heard of. Patience, young Grasshopper.

TDF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’ll say this again, they are winning games with room for the coaches to get on them each week. That is what is promising, injuries are always the Achilles heel of a good team. If they avoid serious injuries they can be really good by seasons end.