Blackmon

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone know how his foot injury is doing? He wasn't put on IR was he? I got excited for him this preseason, and I think he could help our special teams quite a bit if he is in fact coming back towards the end of this season.

Reaction score
An update yesterday, appearing on Packersnews.com:

Cornerback Will Blackmon hasn't been on the field since he broke his right foot in practice on Oct. 3, and it doesn't appear that he's close to returning.

"We're continuing to put more weight on the foot," McCarthy said. "He's still progressing, so I'm hopeful that he can overcome this."

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yah i wouldnt look for blackmon to be coming back to play this year..... i mean late in the playoffs maybe.......

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had such high hopes for Blackmon given our need for a solid nickel-back so I've been sorely disappointed with this continuing soap-opera. Obviously, the staff also have high hopes or he'd have been on IR before now. I suppose we're lucky to be so competitive while carrying so many injured players. But we're due for that after 2005.

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yah i wouldnt look for blackmon to be coming back to play this year..... i mean late in the playoffs maybe.......

If they didn't expect him back in the next few weeks they'd put him on IR.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts