Reaction score
Should have been:
1. Packers (unbiased)
2. Steelers
3. Chiefs
4. Browns
5. Bears

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
"NFL’s most passionate fanbase" based on a Marketing company's pre-scripted survey and hired to do it by "The people at Livability", whoever they are. I'm pretty sure, depending on the survey questions, target market, etc., just like anything, you can come up with just about any believable "facts" that sells a story or a product.

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm here :)

Nonsense survey. How do you weigh fans who turn up week after week in a 1-15 season against say Patriot fans. Fandom is a magical thing, it carries no logic.

Hope you're all enjoying the off season

Long live the Romo

Warm Regards
Beagle

OP
OP
KevinR

KevinR

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In Texas?

The Cowboys really haven’t been relevant as a football team over the past two decades, with just three playoff victories over that span and never reaching a conference championship.

I always see a lot of Cowboys fans no matter how good or bad they play.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I'm here :)

Nonsense survey. How do you weigh fans who turn up week after week in a 1-15 season against say Patriot fans. Fandom is a magical thing, it carries no logic.

Hope you're all enjoying the off season

Long live the Romo

Warm Regards
Beagle

I'm starting to think you have a "Cowboy" alert on your computer ;) Hope your offseason is going well and not too many of the Cowboys players are getting in trouble. ;)

Romo will be back....first team in need of a starting QB will be dragging him out of that press box!

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Absolutely, a big blue star is beamed above my house every time someone here mentions the Cowboys :).

If I think of diehard fans, then I suppose the teams that first come to mind are the Raiders, Packers, Steelers, 49ers, (and though it pains me to say it), the Eagles

OP
OP
KevinR

KevinR

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Absolutely, a big blue star is beamed above my house every time someone here mentions the Cowboys :).

If I think of diehard fans, then I suppose the teams that first come to mind are the Raiders, Packers, Steelers, 49ers, (and though it pains me to say it), the Eagles

49er's fans were hard to find last season

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys, cowboys

Testing your security settings....may you have a Star filled night!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts